The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Ssoooooo.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
grudie Posted - 30/08/2011 : 16:10:11
how much buttering up to my hubby do you think i will have to do to get another corn

went and visited a friend who said she has a friend with 300 baby corn and at no where near what i spent for peaches....but i know my hubby will be a meanie and say no.........maybe santa will get me one lol
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
grudie Posted - 01/09/2011 : 21:05:15
aw rake you lucky sod lol he did say new year but trying to shorten that lol

Mort13 my hubby actually does know what a duster is......1 because he's ex army but 2 because i ant doing all the bloomin house work its 'our' job pmsl :)
Rake Posted - 01/09/2011 : 18:05:40
i actually have this the other way round lol...for 3 months solid i have been doing the butter up the wife (bug the hell outta her lol), scoring brownie points for a royal which she slammed her foot down to the tune of o each time but yay for me she caved yesterday and said yes
Mort13 Posted - 01/09/2011 : 17:26:43
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Have you considered doing that noisy washing up that women tend to do when they are in a mood with their menfolk and the menfolk have done nothing wrong??

quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

He's working till 9 tomorrow? Problem solved,sneak it in while he's not about. Hide the tub under a duster,you can guarantee he won't go near it then!

Hide it under a what????
Never heard of one of those.
Is that the noisy thing that my missus stomps around the house with sometimes when it picks up fluff off the floor.

PMSL!! Theres your proof grudie,he doesn't even know what a duster is!!
grudie Posted - 01/09/2011 : 16:20:59
haha i like that buy it then say aw i thought you said it was ok as you didnt say no pmsl.....so wish i could get away with that.......oh i could say well if you let me get il let you get........so many way to manipulate him lol :)
Sammysnake Posted - 01/09/2011 : 11:48:07
Kehhlyr you're a bad, bad man and you need to be punished!! Grudie I could give you lots of sneaky advice but it would be hypocritical as my husband has said no more and I haven't resorted to blackmail of any kind. To be fair if I really really really wanted another rather than just fancied it he would say yes. I think you're right though, if yours didn't say no then that probably means yes. Get the baby, don't mention it unless he does and then point out that you thought he was OK with it. Simples.
Kehhlyr Posted - 31/08/2011 : 02:18:06
Have you considered doing that noisy washing up that women tend to do when they are in a mood with their menfolk and the menfolk have done nothing wrong??

quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

He's working till 9 tomorrow? Problem solved,sneak it in while he's not about. Hide the tub under a duster,you can guarantee he won't go near it then!

Hide it under a what????
Never heard of one of those.
Is that the noisy thing that my missus stomps around the house with sometimes when it picks up fluff off the floor.

Mort13 Posted - 30/08/2011 : 22:18:37
quote:
Originally posted by grudie

ok well i asked and he didnt say no as such (bearing in mind i usually just do,im not one to be told i cant have lol would usually make me go get the next day other wise)but thought id do the honest thing ;)........he said not yet surly thats a yes in the man world but that hes gonna make be nice to him until he say's a proper yes lol,shame hes working until 9 tomorrow now or i could have bugged him all night until i got an answer......how am i meant to save for a bulldog when im spending my savings on corns lol

grudie Posted - 30/08/2011 : 20:59:23
ah right duh lisa lol you really should stop that or your going to have a lot of washing to do :)
Auld Baldy Posted - 30/08/2011 : 20:56:57
PMSL again!
grudie Posted - 30/08/2011 : 20:45:17
what again?
Auld Baldy Posted - 30/08/2011 : 20:43:26
Aw not again!
grudie Posted - 30/08/2011 : 20:26:37
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I'm sure that a lot of adult female members on this forum have probably used the 'wifely duties' being withheld (or offered more) as a blackmail incentive to allow another snake.....

PMSL whatever do you mean?
Kehhlyr Posted - 30/08/2011 : 20:24:00
I'm sure that a lot of adult female members on this forum have probably used the 'wifely duties' being withheld (or offered more) as a blackmail incentive to allow another snake.....
grudie Posted - 30/08/2011 : 17:08:41
well il be nice and give him until the end of the year and if not il be away buying myself another lol
MiffyKnits Posted - 30/08/2011 : 16:48:44
It must mean yes. We told Middle he had to wait 18 months before we would get him a corn snake. Oddly enough though he might have waited I couldn't and we got one after just a month.
grudie Posted - 30/08/2011 : 16:40:04
ok well i asked and he didnt say no as such (bearing in mind i usually just do,im not one to be told i cant have lol would usually make me go get the next day other wise)but thought id do the honest thing ;)........he said not yet surly thats a yes in the man world but that hes gonna make be nice to him until he say's a proper yes lol,shame hes working until 9 tomorrow now or i could have bugged him all night until i got an answer......how am i meant to save for a bulldog when im spending my savings on corns lol
Mamma Posted - 30/08/2011 : 16:31:56
you can butter him up! My hubby said no more than one........
grudie Posted - 30/08/2011 : 16:20:08
thats some good thinking there lol hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

im already thinking of where i would put it...wonder if i could get my brat involved in that 'annoying daddy for one' lol

yeah not sure id like all that cleaning up of poo lol
garrie Posted - 30/08/2011 : 16:13:20
just get it...he surely can't take it away once it is in the house

300 baby corns!!! Wow, thats a lot

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000