The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 At Last the products are here!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diesel1994 Posted - 24/08/2011 : 13:20:01
Hi everyone, at last i have got all the reptile products into my current website, i hope you like the prices, i am currently sorting the products and adding pictures and info, but they are all there, Also check out our livefood, cheaper than anyone else!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Raycheroo Posted - 07/09/2011 : 22:53:13
aww bummer, i wish i had seen this site before we bought all pablos gear, just compared the price of your heat mats and the one we bought (same make) would have saved £5...Know where im going next time :)
Aegis Posted - 07/09/2011 : 15:33:37
I made an order too :o) Im quite excited! Got alot to order but got to do it bit by bit due to money restrictions! Lol! Cant wait to get my order! :oD
ptmbradley Posted - 07/09/2011 : 12:40:55
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post to say I placed my order during the bank holiday weekend and if I'd been around when the postie came, I would have had my stuff in time for the weekend just gone, so there's nothing wrong with the service. Plus all my bits were well packaged so no complaints there either.

So I can confirm that young Diesel here has got a good business going. Good service and good prices and I recommend it to others. And don't forget anything you order helps out this forum too!
Diesel1994 Posted - 26/08/2011 : 21:58:28
haa im sorry it must have been all of 2 mins since placed, businesses nowadays what a bunch of slackers! haa
ptmbradley Posted - 26/08/2011 : 21:32:46
Just finished placing my quite expensive order for a couple of heat strips, thermometers and a stat. Could have saved a small amount elsewhere, but am pleased to help a fledgling business and also therefore this forum.

Site is easy to use and ordering is simple. But I'm sitting by my front door and my stuff still isn't here yet... lol
Diesel1994 Posted - 25/08/2011 : 11:48:58
the mice and bugs are from a supplier, the options for the mice, im doing that as we speak :) and yes, the racks are a very nice system imported freshly from scott at Vision in the usa
Sta~ple Posted - 25/08/2011 : 11:34:06
Not listed for smaller mice and bigger but I assume that will be changed then ;)
Simmy_82 Posted - 25/08/2011 : 10:22:37
The pinkies i saw are sold in bundles of 1, 5, 25, 50 & 100. I assume the others would be sold as such?
Sta~ple Posted - 25/08/2011 : 10:18:45
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

surrey pets dont deliver frozen mice to scotland

They don't post out there mice at all that's why Mamma!

You know that green I was trying to explain to you for that site? TE GREEN ON THE SITE IS THAT GREEEN XD Nice looking site though.

Which supplier are you getting the mice from, and the bugs? I ask as surely you are buying from a supplier that already sells them and then you are re-selling them? Unless you are selling the mice/bugs on behalf of the people that breed them and passing on details. Or are you breeding your own? I would consider buying form you if you did mice in packs too, like pack of 10, 20/25, 50. That with the packs of mice you could offer more discount for buying more mice if that makes any sense.

Those racks are lush though!

Bob, the neminis got banned!
Diesel1994 Posted - 24/08/2011 : 23:26:30
well royal mail are who i shall be using for most things, as like you said no extra charge for n.ireland or highlands, meaning i can reach more customers :)
lotabob Posted - 24/08/2011 : 23:22:34
Its looking good, I will be ordering 4 ceramic bulbs (100 watt), 2 dimming stats, and 2 pro rep guards within a month so will be checking your site out as everyone adds extra cost to Northern Ireland deliveries, could be a market for you over here if you dont. If you do keep it a small charge, I hate having to pay extra when working in my field I know Royal Mail and Parcel Force dont charge any extra for Northern Ireland.
thistle Posted - 24/08/2011 : 23:14:26
The site looks great. Congratulations!
Diesel1994 Posted - 24/08/2011 : 23:02:13
thanks lotabob, since shes gone, my posts seem very quiet nowadays, this time a few months ago we'd have had around 50 posts on here by now ;), to be honest with you, once you start looking into the whole industry, including customer reviews, surrey pet supplies arent all their cracked up to be, im just trying to create a business that is very efficient and gives the customer good products at good prices :)
Aegis Posted - 24/08/2011 : 22:30:14
Just read on your other post that delivery is same to the Highlands and i have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! That really cheers me up! Im sick of companies whacking on an extra £20 for delivery! Thats what prevented me buying from Surrey pet supplies. Orders coming your way from me very very soon :) Well done, looks like youve got a good business going here!
lotabob Posted - 24/08/2011 : 22:27:04
Oh god its that guy who doesn't have a clue with that super looking website and over 1000 products at very competetive prices. HAHA Only kidding mate, its coming on well and I though it only right someone pick on you, I'm sure you're missing your nemesis.

I will be putting in an order very soon I need some stats and some other bits too. Keep up the good work!
ptmbradley Posted - 24/08/2011 : 18:29:38
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

oh ok they may be doing it, but not buying it from habistat themselves

So they are buying through a 3rd party and STILL manage to sell it at the country's cheapest price! Bizarre! Either way mate, I should be putting in an order with you hopefully before the weekend. And good luck once again with the venture.
Simmy_82 Posted - 24/08/2011 : 18:15:16
Sent it to the one on your profile? Should I send it to the renza one?
Diesel1994 Posted - 24/08/2011 : 17:36:13
oh ok they may be doing it, but not buying it from habistat themselves, and simmy_82 i havent recieved an email from you, just one from gmac :S
Simmy_82 Posted - 24/08/2011 : 16:10:16
I got my Habistat Mat Stat from there 3weeks ago??
ptmbradley Posted - 24/08/2011 : 16:05:56
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

well ill match the price of surrey pet supplies, but one thing to bear in mind is that surrey do not stock habistat, alot of polotics involved there, and i think that the habistats are superior tbh

Sorry I don't understand. I've bought loads of habistat stuff from them and they are still advertising it??

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000