The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Must... not... buy... more... !!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sammysnake Posted - 18/08/2011 : 16:38:13
A lad from school who lives two doors down is hatching baby snakes. They're borrowing one of my heat mats and brought a little shoelace round to visit me yesterday. They are soooooooo cute!!! Looks like normals, amels and a snow so far. I have a spare tank and heat mat but I must be sensible and think ahead.

"I do not have space for another 3 foot viv."
"I can't afford to buy one."
"I don't need or have time for another snake."

Every time I open Facebook there are new piccies of the babies. Why are they torturing me like this argghh! Don't even know why I'm telling you guys this - there's no way any of you are going to talk me out of taking one. Do not need snake, do not need snake, do not need snake...
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cornsnakeluver127 Posted - 21/08/2011 : 16:42:34
just do it get one you know you wanna!!!!
Red123 Posted - 20/08/2011 : 15:03:36
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

you now theres always one way to make him let you get it no hinky kinky bed time for him see how long he lasts. maybe even tell him, hes done it before, so doesnt need to do it again XD

I can highly recommend this method. Have had great results using it in the past .
tordyjo Posted - 20/08/2011 : 11:44:57
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

you now theres always one way to make him let you get it no hinky kinky bed time for him see how long he lasts. maybe even tell him, hes done it before, so doesnt need to do it again XD

lol, love the thinking................ he has to give in and let 'your daughter' have her very hurhum(coughs) 'own' snake to look after there's always space for a small faun and then there's no choice but to make room for a viv
reptiledanny Posted - 20/08/2011 : 11:33:25
kdlang Posted - 19/08/2011 : 22:22:38
These men. Why do they always assume we are devious little minxs. I bet the thought never crossed your mind
Sammysnake Posted - 19/08/2011 : 15:57:45
I'm liking the 'out of the box' thinking regarding furniture issues. They should do a home makeover programme for someone who urgently needs to fit more reps into their house and see what ingenious storage solutions the designers can come up with!!

Update: Just had a conversation with my husband suggesting we get our little girl her own snake for her upcoming birthday as I really think she'd like one to look after herself. His reply was, "I know you would like another snake but we don't need one". I don't get it, I wasn't talking about me, I honestly think she'd love a little snow baby. It's like he thinks I'm trying to trick him or something.
stuart619 Posted - 19/08/2011 : 14:22:05
You need to sell your bed and 3 piece and just learn to sit and sleep on bean bags.

See you will have loads of room
Spreebok Posted - 19/08/2011 : 14:12:26
But it's sooo tiny and cuuute! Just look into their little, staring faces :3
west5680 Posted - 19/08/2011 : 00:36:53
whats the worst that could happen! Go on lol
thistle Posted - 18/08/2011 : 22:52:54
Do it! You know you want to.

There's always room for a little'un.
dam Posted - 18/08/2011 : 20:15:28
the key word here is STACK that way there is always room lol
Red123 Posted - 18/08/2011 : 18:23:29
Do what I did, Scrap the t.v unit and use a viv instead :) works really well and looks quite effective to.
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/08/2011 : 18:13:53
you can get one, two or three, just blame it on the pressure from everyone here
tordyjo Posted - 18/08/2011 : 18:00:37
lol, go on you know you want to................................
Mamma Posted - 18/08/2011 : 17:19:51
you DO have space... you can stack them a 3 foot viv from surrey pet supplies is £40 and there is always the Need and time for one more snake
Mort13 Posted - 18/08/2011 : 17:13:07
quote:
Originally posted by nusnakemum

what did you expect - go on go on go on hee hee !!!!

Lol,all I can hear is Mrs Doyle from Father Ted now......ah go on,go on,go on...
nusnakemum Posted - 18/08/2011 : 17:09:56
what did you expect - go on go on go on hee hee !!!!
Mort13 Posted - 18/08/2011 : 16:58:51
Sounds to me like you've already talked yourself into having another.

Theres always space for another viv,you just need to downsize on your own furniture.....minimalism is the way forward.
A hatchie and its set up won't cost much and it also gives you time to save up for the big set up in the future.
You do need another snake as one may be digesting,one at the start of shedding and another near the end of shedding,and snakes don't take up much time anyway.

Go on,you know you want to!!
Figs Posted - 18/08/2011 : 16:44:24
It'll be a while before a baby would need a 3ft viv
I'm sure you could save up enough and find space before then
garrie Posted - 18/08/2011 : 16:42:47
LOL...i say go for one of each ;-)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000