The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 The terrible twosome

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vixyg Posted - 16/08/2011 : 10:15:48
Chilli shed again saturday night so is all happy again now, she has been so grouchy! Ive spread her feeds out a few more days too and she isnt too impressed with that either really. everytime i walk past the viv she is straight up the glass to see if i've got anything for her. I missed the shed by seconds yet again! It was a nice clean shed again though so am happy. Charlie still hasnt shed with me yet and im sure there will be problems with him after all the retained shed i managed to remove when i first got him. ive got a humid hide waiting to set up when i see any signs (easier said than done with a snow!). They both had it in for me last night though, chilli came out first when i got in from work and promptly pooped all over my lap looking very pleased with herself! put her away, cleaned up and got rid of the god awful smell. then charlie came out and after a mooch around curled himself up inside my top as he always does, i then noticed the familiar feel of the muscles tensing up and before i got a chance to remove him from his spot, he released his load as well...inside my tshirt. He poked his head out straight after and i swear he was grinning at me! so another shower and clean up and more air freshner. Twice in the space of 2 hours, how unlucky am i!!!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
snake luver Posted - 17/08/2011 : 23:31:35
Lolz, Maybe they were desperate? Btw ur snakes are soo cute!
Newbie Posted - 16/08/2011 : 20:06:48
Unlucky! I'm sure they mean it lovingly! I wait for the poo to appear in the RUB before handling! With oatmeal carpets snake poo would be very bad!
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/08/2011 : 16:26:11
LMAO.... i mean awwww what a shame! But always remember this is how they show love, bigger poop, more love!!!
Auld Baldy Posted - 16/08/2011 : 14:22:11
PMSL (sorry) Aw! You only needed one more and you would have automatically become president of the Poop & Tag Club. lol.
nusnakemum Posted - 16/08/2011 : 11:51:16
ha ha ha oh bless 'em !
garrie Posted - 16/08/2011 : 11:32:48
My OH has been pooped on 3 times so far...i expect 3 will turn to 4 tonight when i get the little man out (now that i have said this, it will almost certainly be me getting pooped on)
Vixyg Posted - 16/08/2011 : 10:26:47
yeah thats the same reaction i got from my OH when i was sat there covered in poo....twice! lol
garrie Posted - 16/08/2011 : 10:22:03
LOL...sorry, can't help but laugh at this!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000