The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Cool

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DTW Posted - 14/08/2011 : 17:47:56
Just been for a look around a few local reptile shops and saw a seriously cool looking hypo pewter, had strange eyes that were blood red in the middle with black outer.

Is this normal for these guys? because I haven't seen it before and even the guy in the shop said it was unusual.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DTW Posted - 14/08/2011 : 21:09:58
It looked similar to the pic with the red but the rest of the eye was completely black, if I'd had the money with me I think we would of brought him home lol
mkmattyk Posted - 14/08/2011 : 20:43:46
my snow has some like that the eye is pink and theres a tiny black spot towards the outer, have no idea if it like his snake pupil or but ive got admit its looks cool
Puffin Posted - 14/08/2011 : 19:59:41
Is this what you're talking about?

If so, my hatchling has that too. I think it may be just the choroid in the eye (if I remember my biology lessons correctly) showing through because of the lack of pigment in the sclera. But I'm new to snakes and I'm most probably completely wrong.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000