The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 just coincidence ???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 11/08/2011 : 17:58:19
Ernest was peeping out of his cave just now and when i said hello to him (in a special voice for the snake - like you do .... or at least i do ....hhmm....)he popped out a load more to see what was going on !!!!he did,nt even back off when kids came thundering past - bless him !!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 12/08/2011 : 09:52:16
Sounds like you've got a confident little snake there.
My Falcor is the same. He seems to actively seek attention and is always hovering where the door opens in his viv.
Simmy_82 Posted - 12/08/2011 : 09:20:39
I'm starting to learn the routines of our little'un. Out for a nosey/explore when we frist get up, when i get home and put the LED's on (bedroom is north facing so gets dark quick on an evening) she comes out for an explore. Small handling session after we've had tea. Then when we go to bed, turn the LED's off and leave the bedside table light on she comes out for and explore and escape route planning (still not found one) for a good hour or two whilst i lie there and watch. Its almost predictable now.
nusnakemum Posted - 12/08/2011 : 09:14:28
well its nice to think he knows ha ha, he,s got definate routines of when he appears and i love the peekaboo game especially when they do the very slow slide backwards into a den !!
Newbie Posted - 11/08/2011 : 21:38:07
Awww he knows his mummy Vin sneaks a peek at me when I go in, but hides if he see's me looking, its like peekaboo!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000