The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 My baby bit me!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 10:36:57
I received my first bite from one of my snakes on Sat,my beloved Falcor!
It wasn't his fault though bless him. My son was feeding him and dropped his mouse,Falcor shot forwards for it so I put my hand in front to stop him flying out of his tub and he got me in the excitement of it all.
Bearing in mind he was hyper and in for the kill I haven't even got a mark! He let go pretty quick though,I must have tasted bad lol.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
animalcrazy Posted - 11/08/2011 : 09:23:01
Horatio did the same thing to me last week over smelling his mouse I dropped it he got a whiff of it and got my hand instead, he held on for a bit as well. Didn't hurt at all, it was funny watching him wiggle his jaw to leave go of my finger. It just itched a bit where he bit afterwards!
Mort13 Posted - 11/08/2011 : 09:10:41
quote:
Originally posted by Newbie

Bet that made you jump! I've not joined the bite club yet, although Vin has kind of bumped me with his head as if to say "Go away!" guess he likes his bachelor time lol

No,I didn't have time to jump as it was so quick that it was over by the time I realised. It was pretty feeble too bearing in mind he had food on the brain (don't tell him I said that though!) Sounds like Vin is a bit of a head banger lol!
Ooh,lotabob when....sorry if Sanke ever tags you,you must take pics.
lotabob Posted - 10/08/2011 : 20:01:52
Haha poor little falcor getting all set for dinner then someone comes along and puts a yukky hand in for dinner instead. I'm still waiting to be got by my lot, had a few very near misses (Sanke suffers from Boaitis) and one head butt. Maybe one day, lol.
Newbie Posted - 10/08/2011 : 19:43:51
Bet that made you jump! I've not joined the bite club yet, although Vin has kind of bumped me with his head as if to say "Go away!" guess he likes his bachelor time lol
Mort13 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 16:30:24
I've been hoping for it for a while. I got tagged by a little hatchie at a breeders,but this is the first time with one of my own. Both times I've been bitten I didn't realise till after lol.
My son wasn't put off at all,in fact he found it funny!

Lol good try scottishbluebird....I'm afraid he's still my baby. Oh,and I found out the other week he's an Anery Pewter,not just Pewter as I though lol!!
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/08/2011 : 15:32:18
OOOOOH does this mean that you are now terrified of bad snake? just because i am such a nice person, i will take him from you
Mort13 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 10:53:40
Lol,no I don't think a photo of my normal looking knuckle would be very interesting!!
garrie Posted - 10/08/2011 : 10:53:25
With luck!...it won't happen again (see what i did there, eh eh). What did your son think of it, hasn't put him off feeding them has it?

I'm still kind of hoping to be bitten/struck at some point...simply to "get it out of the way", no doubt it will be when i least expect it!
kdlang Posted - 10/08/2011 : 10:46:40
I suppose we can't even say pics or it didn't happen since you haven't got a mark.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000