The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Feeding /Pooping

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 15:20:36
Hey quicks just a couple quckies

Firstly Eddie was fed at the breeders the day before i got him ,,he hasnt pooped yet is this normal?
Hes due a feed thursday im a lil anxious about it in case he doesnt eat though the breeder assured me hes a good feeder/pooper/shedder
Hes eating fuzzies atm i was advised to feed him one every 5 days is this ok?
also how will i know when hes ready for bigger foods or is it just a case of try him and see ?

Thanks guys
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Simmy_82 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 15:44:40
Could mine was within about 36-48hrs of its feed so you may have missed it suppose each snakes toilet habits vary. I would have missed mine if i didnt add some empty loo rolls into its viv and moved the fake plants a little, found it under one of the leaf's
paulie78 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 15:40:38
Ahh thanks gmac i was gonna say id tried that it only lets me edit the topic lol
paulie78 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 15:38:03
hes on kitchen roll thanks for the info re feeding hmm maybe i missed the poop could he have done it within 24 hours of feeding ? maybe it was in the tub at the breeders place i will closely inspect his rub later when i take him out again replace all the kitchen roll etc thanks simmy
Simmy_82 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 15:37:58
Oh... Sorry, you can on the forums i work on...
gmac Posted - 09/08/2011 : 15:36:50
quote:
Originally posted by Simmy_82

EDIT: To edit you posts there is a button (looks like a pencil writing on a page), press that and you can edit your post

apart from the original post, that cant be edited
Simmy_82 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 15:31:39
He'll be ready for bigger food when the fuzzies dont leave a bump when eating.

As for pooping, are you using substrate?? I currently use kitchen roll (until i get used to what their poop looks like). My snake is about 8 weeks old, and i found some of its poop last night, was the smallest amount, i was expecting a bigger poop, so if you are using substrate you may well be missing it.

I'd just try feeding him again and see what happens.

EDIT: To edit you posts there is a button (looks like a pencil writing on a page), press that and you can edit your post
paulie78 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 15:31:35
*sighs* must learn how to type properly or at least how to edit my posts!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000