The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 what to do!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mkmattyk Posted - 09/08/2011 : 12:55:25
ill set the scene... ive saved 100pounds to make or buy a 3ft or 4ft viv stack.
Now all this depends on if i can or cannot fit GP's stack in my car, i have 2 other options

1) is to buy the materials and make 1 (and ive got all the plans for it)... but if i do i wont be able to go to donny or....

2)wait till donny and see if is there one there ,but will they fit in my car already made, or do they sell flat pack??? (bearing in mind im bring the kids along as well so cant fold back seats down)

i dont know what to do!!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 10/08/2011 : 10:19:13
Look for second hand furniture on ebay, preloved or in second hand shops. You might have to keep looking until one a suitable size turns up but then you can use it to convert it into vivs. That is what I was going to do until I spotted my recent one rfuk. £100 plus all contents including 3 snakes. Shame I didn't really want the snakes as well as I needed the vivs but it was too good a bargain to turn down.
mkmattyk Posted - 10/08/2011 : 10:14:15
think ill leave it and go to donny ..... Just had a email from my wood supplier and hes just said 62 plus vat plus delivery which will be 110 pounds, you can guess what i said
Auld Baldy Posted - 09/08/2011 : 13:45:56
Try Surrey Pets. They seem a good bit cheaper and do flat packs. Considering the 3 foot version myself.

http://www.surreypetsupplies.co.uk/vivexotic-flat-packed-vivariums-p2.html
mkmattyk Posted - 09/08/2011 : 13:32:41
those on there are abit expensive, but the plans ive got i can make one just short of 4ft and there would be 4 of them with storage and the materials so far are just the wood (no vent or glass or the plastic slides) is 62pounds so far im gunna go on ebay and get some prices for the stuff i havent got yet,
Sta~ple Posted - 09/08/2011 : 13:20:08
You can get flat packed online... if you buy the stacks which are seperate viv that you just pop on each other you can save some money. http://www.homes4reptiles.com/stackable-lx-vivariums-4-high-c-36.html?zenid=c301d79b8bd6a06270880b2c5b7044f8 They are great, but still expensive! Even flatpacked if you get them from donny fitting them in a car maybe a struggle if you get 3ft, def 4ft.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000