The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Another big upheaval!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SexyBear77 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 12:51:18
After trying and failing to find the good points about Aberdeen uni when it came to my Zoology degree I decided to apply to Roehampton university in London to finish my honours year after taking a year out.....

and got a place!!

Will be moving in with the OHs parents in early September till we get sorted with jobs etc, and then will be flat hunting in London and the surrounding areas.

I'm having to sell a few of my snake, which is poo and I'm not so keen on London after all these riots but I am really looking forward to it.

Applied to Whipsnade zoo for a job for my year out aswell, so please all cross your fingers for me- and if you know of anyone up my way wanting some more snakes point them towards me!!
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 11/08/2011 : 16:26:58
Oh no,my heart goes out to you. I'm sure the SSPCA will find her a good home though. Good luck with it all,just keep thinking of the eventual outcome and your future.
SexyBear77 Posted - 11/08/2011 : 11:14:57
Well thats Vanessa the female normal gone back to the SSPCA Hope she finds a new home quickly.
SexyBear77 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 17:15:28
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Congratulations! I've noticed that you've been trying to sell your male hypo for ages, I wonder if people viewing your ad realise that he can produce platinums and powders I'd mention it and see if that helps, you know what people are like when they don't realise what morphs make what he's a beautiful little guy anyway, I'm amazed someone hasn't bought him already!!

Very good point Manda, he's not the flashiest to look at but his hets are what count.
manda88 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 16:20:10
Congratulations! I've noticed that you've been trying to sell your male hypo for ages, I wonder if people viewing your ad realise that he can produce platinums and powders I'd mention it and see if that helps, you know what people are like when they don't realise what morphs make what he's a beautiful little guy anyway, I'm amazed someone hasn't bought him already!!
Mort13 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 10:44:58
Congrats on getting the place,and good luck getting something at Whipsnade too.
Shame about your snakes though.
SexyBear77 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 10:22:56
Thanks for all the good wishes guys- think at this rate I will not be selling a single snake, the market is poo up here!!
tarotpodge Posted - 09/08/2011 : 18:56:26
congrats. its all very positive news for your future. Its not so good about having to downsize your collection but you maybe lucky to find a nice landlord. My fingers are crossed for you. I hope everything works in your favour
a33272 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 18:05:20
will london still excist in september????
kdlang Posted - 09/08/2011 : 14:54:32
Congrats on being accepted hun. Good luck on the move, flat hunting and the job at whipsnade. It's a real shame you have to sell some of your reps but you can always get more again when your situation settles down. I would love to have your CP but unfortunately there is no room at the in. He is stunning
JackHutchy979 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 14:43:12
Congrats and good luck job hunting and the big move to London all the best
gingerpony Posted - 09/08/2011 : 14:11:04
congrats hun
nusnakemum Posted - 09/08/2011 : 13:19:53
Congrats on your place, sorry bout your snakes tho !
SexyBear77 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 13:16:31
Nope, not quite 23!!

Hopefully won't have to shift too many of the scalies, depends on landlords etc- my old landlord didn't mind a bit about snakes but I know that lots do.
Sta~ple Posted - 09/08/2011 : 13:12:52
Congrats! Sounds very exciting apart from the selling snake part :( I didn't realise you were the same age as me I thought you were like in you 30's 40's!
HannahB Posted - 09/08/2011 : 13:02:48
ooh exciting! hope it all goes ok for you
if i was allowed to have any more snakes I would offer to rehome one or two but the oh says no
SexyBear77 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 13:00:53
Bristol is a very good uni, I'm from there originally!
Simmy_82 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 12:54:11
My dads partners daughter is wanting to do the same thing. Tho i think she is of to Bristol university. Hope it all goes well!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000