The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 GRRRRR

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cornsnakeluver127 Posted - 06/08/2011 : 14:45:34
was holding my corn snake conan trying to take good pics when he decided to "bless" me and my bed with poop. grrrrrrr! mum was not happy!!!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Auld Baldy Posted - 06/08/2011 : 19:43:53
Seems to be part of the joy of keeping snakes. I've had it land in my lap, just beyond the reach of the paper towel roll. The duvet has been well and truly christened while setting up for a photo shoot.

Last week, thinking it was 'safe' according to the calendar, I stripped the viv, disinfected everything, polished the glass, load of new beech chips and put in a couple of new loo roll toys. Sat back to watch the appreciation of my endeavours..... Boy oh boy, did he appreciate.
thistle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 16:45:55
Barnaby has poo'd on my bed a few times. I ended up having to get a new duvet because I couldn't get rid of the smell.
Cornsnakeluver127 Posted - 06/08/2011 : 15:10:53
exact same as me my mum has friends coming over in about an hour now mum was defenatly not a happy bunny... oops!
LarkaDawg Posted - 06/08/2011 : 15:03:25
Lol mine did that, it was absolutely huge! And I had some of my moms friends coming around within the hour! Had to change my t-shirt and bed covers which was fun -_- of course my sis thought it was hilarious..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000