The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I don't think I want to go away!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sammysnake Posted - 03/08/2011 : 19:49:35
I'm visiting relatives for five days from tomorrow leaving my husband home alone and it's rubbish timing. Twilight is about to go blue. He had an awful shed last time what with his damaged head scales and it may well happen again. He also needs a feed. Keydo is about to shed too and gets grumpy and likes to be bathed and looked after when he's feeling rough. Mike's fed Keydo before but never looked after the snakes or dealt with Keydo's sheds. I know he can do it and I'm being like a panicky parent but I just feel he won't do it at well as me. Daft bat that I am
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Auld Baldy Posted - 10/08/2011 : 17:43:13
I've only been around the CSF for a short time but already beginning to see a pattern. It seems to be you (or spouse) will be dumped upon rather than an odd chance of an accident.

I have never seen any notifications to this effect in a pet shop. Not that it would put anyone off keeping a snake anyway. LOL!
Sammysnake Posted - 10/08/2011 : 16:17:28
Everybody lived! No one's shed yet and I'm back in charge. Mike was lonely so he spent lots of time with Keydo on his lap - until he took the biggest dump in history on Mike's lap. Ha ha ha, the joys of herp keeping.
Aegis Posted - 03/08/2011 : 20:28:01
Thats not daft! Ov course your going to be worried! But im sure your OH will take good care of them! But yes, rather bad timing! At least when you come home there can be plenty cuddles! With your snakies not the hubby! haha! x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000