The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 R and R

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jonoandapril Posted - 30/07/2011 : 16:46:41
so iv been in afghanistan for a while (4 and a half months and counting... ) and its finally time to go on R 'n' R. is it bad that im almost as excited about seeing my herps as i am about doing all the other things iv not been able to out here?? the OH just huffs when i ask her how the snakeys are getting on... maybe i should ask how she is first
just incase your wondering there are very few snake handeling opertunitys out here. and yes, my op bonus IS getting spent on new snakes and vivs!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jonoandapril Posted - 01/08/2011 : 07:15:23
roger that, cheers guys! thinking about two new ones atm, a candy-cane corn and a pinstripe royal. or maybe a queen-bee royal, not decided on that one yet. plus a whole new viv setup, thank god for the op-bonus!
thistle Posted - 01/08/2011 : 01:39:37
Good to hear that your getting to cone home, even if it is only for a few weeks.

You definitely deserve to treat yourself with some new snakies. Look forward to seeing pics when you get them.
Mort13 Posted - 31/07/2011 : 10:11:02
Good you'll be back home soon. I reckon your future new snakes are well deserved.
jonoandapril Posted - 31/07/2011 : 07:10:27
be back in the uk in a day or two for two weeks (RAF dependant) of fun and not-so-much-sun. recently heard one of my corns has been recaptured after it escaped about a month after i deployed, so cant wait to check her out and re-house her. more escape proofing to be done me thinks!
Mamma Posted - 30/07/2011 : 17:03:19
Yey!!!
gingerpony Posted - 30/07/2011 : 16:58:07
glad you're back in one piece, how long's rnr for?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000