The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 grrr...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stotty01 Posted - 28/07/2011 : 23:34:13
so i post one thing on rfuk and everyone rants and goes off on one... why cant forums be as friendly as this one?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 31/07/2011 : 16:54:53

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Either that or post and take the mickey out of GP and her beliefs that her ginger hair is brown. Everyone knows that she is ginger, and a small horse!!!

quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

tap! tap! clippety clop!

with horribly deformed feet by the looks
boogles Posted - 31/07/2011 : 12:23:43
stupid keyboard warriors...
Sta~ple Posted - 31/07/2011 : 12:17:43
quote:

very restrained stapey lol and god only knows what her problems was with diesel........

That woman had a problem with everyone, and an irrational fear that everyone calls her fat.
gingerpony Posted - 31/07/2011 : 12:13:24
tap! tap! clippety clop!
Kehhlyr Posted - 31/07/2011 : 12:08:50
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

so i post one thing on rfuk and everyone rants and goes off on one... why cant forums be as friendly as this one?

Who said it's friendly??
Now go away and stop bothering me.

Either that or post and take the mickey out of GP and her beliefs that her ginger hair is brown. Everyone knows that she is ginger, and a small horse!!!
west5680 Posted - 31/07/2011 : 11:55:38
I've joined Rfuk but not posted on it yet. I find this place so much more user friendly.
gingerpony Posted - 31/07/2011 : 11:53:10
funnily enough my post saying this bloke was being an ar$e received loads of 'likes'........but not from the OP it seems lol

i also got a 'non-infraction' for being 'disruptive', despite suggesting he got the thread locked after 7 pages of people correcting his husbandry techniques (prolly the reason for it not feeding) and him saying he was doing everything right!
a33272 Posted - 31/07/2011 : 11:44:03
i love a good argument on there :D, think im proberly one of a handful of users that managed to get a infraction before i even hit 5 posts
stotty01 Posted - 31/07/2011 : 11:20:25
never going on that again :)
Spreebok Posted - 30/07/2011 : 21:56:24
quote:

*for those that don't know me, i have brown hair, i'm about 5'4" and am a REAL PERSON!!

WHAT? No waaay! :O
quote:

very restrained stapey lol and god only knows what her problems was with diesel........i did invite her to email me about it but she never did
but she managed to email me several times a day about other random rubbish!!!

I feel your pain, I'm a Global Mod on a large Uk forum, that is just brimming with drama. Some people make me want to smack their faces into the keyboard D:
gingerpony Posted - 30/07/2011 : 21:31:47
very restrained stapey lol and god only knows what her problems was with diesel........i did invite her to email me about it but she never did
but she managed to email me several times a day about other random rubbish!!!

as for "THE-COBRA" coming down to rep night........the only forum-friendly insult he gave me (i've removed the swearing! all the other insults don't make sense without the swearing lol) was 'i bet you're just like your username'..........yes, i'm ginger and tap away on the keyboard with my hooves...........*

*for those that don't know me, i have brown hair, i'm about 5'4" and am a REAL PERSON!!
Sta~ple Posted - 30/07/2011 : 16:49:44
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Am glad ailsa is gone. i never got attitude from her just was lucky i guess

Very. You don't even need to go on the same forum as her to be affected by the damn cow.
stotty01 Posted - 30/07/2011 : 16:47:38
quote:

a few comments about how a few species will outgrow the tank, a witty comment about your own post about them 'being happy'...................that is positively TAME conpared to the snake section lol!!!

he's apparently coming down to beat me up at York Rep Night.

now THAT'S an aggressive forum!!

WTH? he is going to beat you up? fricking keyboard warror if i posted on there i work in a rep and aqautaics shop im sure my bottom would get a lashing just replyed with a rather witty and constructive comment, take that!
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/07/2011 : 15:03:15
Am glad ailsa is gone. i never got attitude from her just was lucky i guess
Newbie Posted - 30/07/2011 : 14:27:17
Always horrible when people seem snappy, I only browse that forum for the classifieds section!

Can be very upsetting if you're only after guidance, I think everyone here has been very forgiving of my ignorance and questions!
gingerpony Posted - 30/07/2011 : 08:03:08
a few comments about how a few species will outgrow the tank, a witty comment about your own post about them 'being happy'...................that is positively TAME conpared to the snake section lol!!!

the other day i said to somebody he was being an bottom (he was, and i was being polite!), next thing i know i get several abusive and very threatening PM's and he's apparently coming down to beat me up at York Rep Night.........funny that he's a friend of a certain Ailsa Mcvicar that i'm sure some members on here will remember?

now THAT'S an aggressive forum!!
Aegis Posted - 30/07/2011 : 00:13:42
I joined that forum a few years ago, posted about being interested in getting a new pet (reptile) and i was after some advice. I recieved about 10 mail messages with abuse calling me a cruel person to animals. And the thread i started got bombarded with mean things about being a "newbie"

Recently joined this site and i have to say, you are all REALLY nice! I like it here. Im on another reptile forum but only posted a few times. Not as keen on it as here :)

I would say stick to places you are made to feel welcome, not outcast.
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/07/2011 : 00:11:22
Dont let em get to you, it sooo not worth the stress
Spreebok Posted - 29/07/2011 : 23:44:49
That doesn't strike me as 'going off on one', more 'these fish are going to grow too big'. The fishkeeping circles are very tight and vicious, unless you adhere strictly to the recommended guidelines, don't bother posting. It'll end in rage.
stotty01 Posted - 29/07/2011 : 23:32:34
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/fish-keeping/728653-tropical-pond.html

that...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000