The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 The OH got a tail rattle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diesel1994 Posted - 03/07/2011 : 22:16:02
Well feeding the snakes today, krypton my adult male snow was half way through a mouse, when the OH decided to point at the pattern on his head, so he didnt like it and tail rattled, once he finished she had a drink out of a water bottle and startled him, he "S" shaped towards her, needless to say she doesnt like him anymore
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 05/07/2011 : 10:54:45
My kings tail rattle constantly. Griffin used to tail rattle when I first rehoused him... but he has finally gotten used to me now and no longer does this. I have to say when Merlin tail rattles he gives everyone the utter fear lol.
herriotfan Posted - 04/07/2011 : 15:54:45
Diesel1994 Posted - 04/07/2011 : 10:22:20
he is a very giddy snake, havent had him too long, but i tend to stay a fair distance from them when feeding, tried explaining that its only a defence as theyre vulnerable in the wild when their feeding, but when he coiled at her she ran out to the door, she didnt like him before, and she definatly doesnt like him now !
herriotfan Posted - 04/07/2011 : 09:44:25
I've got one that rattles if anybody talks near her when she's feeding. Any other time she's a real softie. Snakes are funny sometimes!
animalcrazy Posted - 04/07/2011 : 07:37:31
Hetty my new girl was only handled for the second time by me yesterday after 7 days settling in and she did a little tail rattle second time.
I thought it was really cute

She is a lovely snake and very nosey when I'm in the room upstairs, wasn't bothered by it.
Hope your OH comes round to him again, he just wanted his tea alone maybe?
scottishbluebird Posted - 03/07/2011 : 22:36:21
Is it mean of me that i laughed? I wanna be tail rattled at but Kellogs has done nothing, not even a head butt

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000