The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What should I do?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 03/07/2011 : 17:01:26
My snake is in shed atm. He went clear 3 days ago but I am still waiting for him to shed. My question is about feeding. He is normally fed on a sunday (which would be today) but I didn't get a mouse out as he hasn't shed yet. My snake has now started to look hungry. I just put my hand in to put the viv lock back on that I had knocked off and I thought he was going to attack my hand! He came flying out of his humidity hide towards me! Should I get him a mouse out and feed him tomorrow regardless of if he sheds or not? or should I just wait until he has shed?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 03/07/2011 : 21:25:42
shereally is gorgeous but at her size, if she tells you she's having a 'bad hair day', you just leave her to it lol
reggie_69 Posted - 03/07/2011 : 20:35:20
mine seems to be able to feed when in shed but like said before it depends on the snake really! try it she will take it or not.

and gingerpony your 7ft argy sounds lovely :-/ lol
gingerpony Posted - 03/07/2011 : 20:26:55
quote:
Originally posted by HERICUS

worst case is she wont and you'll end up binning the mouse!

worst case is you feed, he eats, he regurges through vigorous shedding activities............

some of mine i feed in blue, most i don't

the 7ft Argy's in blue and i needed to clean her out after the hare-blood-bath of last week and the resulting mahooooosive turd......we don't call her Hissy Missy for nothing! didn't manage to get her out as she was hissing and striking at me but i did manage to shoo her to one end of the viv while i cleaned out the other end (with a piece of wood between me and her!) then shoo her to the clean end while i finished off!! she's one big P'ed off boa at the moment!!
Mamma Posted - 03/07/2011 : 20:01:41
Some of mine will eat when in shed.... others will not. Just have to try him and see
Vixyg Posted - 03/07/2011 : 19:14:37
I was the same with chilli, but offered her it anyway and she still ate it.
HERICUS Posted - 03/07/2011 : 17:15:03
i felt the same with mine, i tried it anyway and she took it no problem.
worst case is she wont and you'll end up binning the mouse!
gmac Posted - 03/07/2011 : 17:02:35
is entirely up to you, snake may take it or it may not.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000