The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 evening entertainment .......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 01/07/2011 : 16:20:36
..so anyway have got some blokes from sky coming round to try n sell me the "sky package" tv etc but wondering whether to bother with the channels for me - spend most of my evenings watching the snake tank ............
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nusnakemum Posted - 02/07/2011 : 17:17:43
good old Dave ha ha - well they were doing a very good deal down my way so i,m giving them a shot - will have to see if Ernest is a tv fan !!!
HERICUS Posted - 02/07/2011 : 17:00:50
quote:
Originally posted by ntbryenton-rochard

I tried watching tv whilst holding my snake, didn't work, I watched the program for about 2 mins then end up watching the snake anyway!

lucy is gettng used to being handled now so after a good 5 mins of exploring she settles down and stays still whilst i stroke her! its pretty cool!!
Kehhlyr Posted - 02/07/2011 : 10:48:10
quote:
Originally posted by Vixyg

the only channels that ever get watched in my house are cbeebies and dave lol

I quite often wonder why I pay near 60 quid a month for my package when most of the time it's on Dave or Dave ja vu as well.

Although for a few extra channels that those on freeview might not have, I shall recommend www.tvcatchup.com aside from being forced to watch a 30 second advert every time you pick a channel it's a good site.
Vixyg Posted - 02/07/2011 : 09:45:56
the only channels that ever get watched in my house are cbeebies and dave lol
Sta~ple Posted - 02/07/2011 : 09:25:23
Were poor and we don't have sky or virgin :D and most the stuff I watch is on the online channels anyway.
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 01/07/2011 : 19:56:04
I tried watching tv whilst holding my snake, didn't work, I watched the program for about 2 mins then end up watching the snake anyway!
Mort13 Posted - 01/07/2011 : 19:17:48
I got the knowledge pack for myself as I like the nature documentaries. Got the entertainment one for myself too as I like True Blood etc and the Wrestling is on it for my son. Most of the time the kids channel is on though.
nusnakemum Posted - 01/07/2011 : 19:11:21
ha ha poor Lucy trying to compete with the deadly snakes !!! goodness knows what they will try to offer but as long as they come up cheaper its all good
Kehhlyr Posted - 01/07/2011 : 18:20:06
They used to offer the 'knowledge' pack from recollection. That was just the documentary channels and a few others. When we had sky that's the one we went for.
For about 10 days anyway.
HERICUS Posted - 01/07/2011 : 16:46:08
you could always have the snake with you on the sofa whilst watching all your new sky channels!!?!

ive just spent the last 20 mins watching deadly snakes on national geographic wild with Lucy in my hands!

think lucy got jealous so she decided to hide up my sleeve!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000