The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 well....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 28/06/2011 : 18:02:12
.... i did,nt exect to be writing this so soon but we have a new snake ! The boys went to their Dads for tea and came back with a 9 month old corn het bloodred (and something else i think). I only had couple of hours notice (thankfully had thoroughly disinfected everything)I did manage to speak to the breeder briefly as she delivered him, but not to see where he came from. I must say its a bit too soon we are still getting over Clyde but Ernest is here (gotta to love a 7yr old that calls his pet Ernest !)and obviuosly having his settling time so we,ve got a bit of time to get used to the idea ! Will keep you posted and maybe knowing me i might manage to post a photo by ...christmas !
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Newbie Posted - 29/06/2011 : 20:21:02
Glad a new snake has come home, looking forward to piccys
nusnakemum Posted - 29/06/2011 : 19:27:30
thank you all and yes my lad is great at names (if i get round to having a snake of my own it will have to be Ethel hee hee)Well Ernest is quite elusive at the moment but we have left him to get on with things so maybe get to cuddle next week !
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 29/06/2011 : 18:38:28
I am sure that you will soon come to love him as much as you loved clyde. can wait to see some pics!
Mort13 Posted - 29/06/2011 : 17:30:36
That must have been a surprise,like you sau it was a good job everything had been disinfected!
You may find that although it feels wrong,it may just be the best thing to do. Loving the name Ernest!
kdlang Posted - 28/06/2011 : 21:42:10
Congratulations. It may feel a bit quick but sometimes these things are just meant to be
tordyjo Posted - 28/06/2011 : 19:09:53
fab name, hope ernest has a long and happy life with you
scottishbluebird Posted - 28/06/2011 : 19:00:30
Ernest love it lol
nusnakemum Posted - 28/06/2011 : 18:54:16
i know bit too quick really, not what i would,ve chosen to do !
HERICUS Posted - 28/06/2011 : 18:52:32
wow! that was quick!!!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000