The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 My Donny suprise death .

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mnementh Posted - 26/06/2011 : 18:58:21
Well bought a couple of het albino hognoses today , got home to find the male dead .

Suppose I should just put it down to the heat in there and out and stress on the day , it was kept in a polybox on the way home which was cooler , but did'nt help .

It was absolutely sweltering at the show today and I thought it could have done with air conditioning , now I'm sure it could .

Really gutted for the wee thing .
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 27/06/2011 : 16:22:05
On no what a shame. Poor little snake. You must be gutted!
uma and bill Posted - 27/06/2011 : 16:16:53
Awww thats really sad I was looking at the little hoggies and thought they were really cute:-(
Kazerella Posted - 27/06/2011 : 15:31:19
Oh no, That's awful news
monalisa70 Posted - 27/06/2011 : 15:14:41
sorry to hear that
HannahB Posted - 27/06/2011 : 14:22:14
donny is known for not having air con - I've worked security there as it does concerts and with 750+ people in there jumping and dancing around and all the speakers and heat emitting equipment it gets hot fast =/
sorry for the little one dying
Gemsyork Posted - 27/06/2011 : 11:02:33
I am sorry to hear about your snake it was very hot.

Animalcrazy normally there is alot more stalls there we were shocked with how few there was this time there is normally 6 full squares of tables and all round the edges where as there was 2 squares that werent complete to the right of the entrance.

I have to agree with mikeyd 24 there was very few snakes with water, I bought 4 and the big male drank half a bowl of water and all the hatchies drank most of theirs. I don't think sellers were expecting it to be that hot though I know in september it was freezing in there.

You would have thought the stewerds running it would have opened the back doors but they prob worried about people going in without paying.
FiestaSTLou Posted - 27/06/2011 : 10:50:24
Really sorry about ur loss :(
kdlang Posted - 26/06/2011 : 22:21:47
So sorry to hear that. Poor snakey
tordyjo Posted - 26/06/2011 : 20:59:59
oh thats sad :(
animalcrazy Posted - 26/06/2011 : 20:51:21
So sorry about your snake- Poor thing. I was surprised how packed in the stalls were, it was my first time and it definitely needs a bigger venue, 2 rooms at least.
Today's heat didn't help either.

It was great to go as I got Hetty my new corn but would only go again if I really wanted something specific, as browsing is nearly impossible in such a cramped space.

Lovely people there though.
nusnakemum Posted - 26/06/2011 : 20:49:11
oh no thats sad
mikeyd_26 Posted - 26/06/2011 : 19:09:48
yeah it was crazy hot in there and way to crouded could of done with 2 rooms. i also noticed not many snakes had water bowls. apart from that pretty good!
Karakal Posted - 26/06/2011 : 19:05:33
:( So sorry to hear about that, poor little chap..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000