The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Corn snakes could become native to the South East

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ptmbradley Posted - 26/06/2011 : 02:36:18
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-13891083
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ptmbradley Posted - 29/06/2011 : 05:35:06
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

how do they become 'native'? does someone have a time machine to go back a bazzilion years to a time before the Atlantic ocean was formed?

The headline on that article has now been changed from 'native' to 'naturalized'!
gmac Posted - 27/06/2011 : 19:03:55
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

we were going to make a flux capacitor for the back of the fork truck at work but gave up on the idea because we'd never get it to 88mph

Drop it from a bridge and it will not sure about the landing though
eeji Posted - 27/06/2011 : 18:53:49
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

If you can lend me a delorean, a flux capacitor and a storm and I shall do that for you eeji. :D

we were going to make a flux capacitor for the back of the fork truck at work but gave up on the idea because we'd never get it to 88mph
Sta~ple Posted - 26/06/2011 : 23:58:22
Lol they have been in that area for many years as far as I know wild and breeding :p suppose these posisnious little corns will strike fear into the communicty of Kent, killing them all and there wildlife.

Hope the newun hasn't got snake fleas lucky guy to have found 2 beauties though.
mikerichards Posted - 26/06/2011 : 23:30:21
so because he found 2 snakes, they are now assuming they are going to go native???

what does that mean for my spare room????
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/06/2011 : 23:11:23
If you can lend me a delorean, a flux capacitor and a storm and I shall do that for you eeji. :D
eeji Posted - 26/06/2011 : 18:44:56
how do they become 'native'? does someone have a time machine to go back a bazzilion years to a time before the Atlantic ocean was formed?
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/06/2011 : 10:35:22
Nice quarantine procedures being used for a snake that was found in the garden as well.
kdlang Posted - 26/06/2011 : 10:25:18
I'm not entirely surprised and I guess this is why some countries don't allow non native snakes to be kept as pets. I do object to the way the report says corn snakes are worthless. Mine are worth a hell of alot to me. I understand what he is getting at but think it could have been worded betetr.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000