The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 OMG 2 firsts for me in one night!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vixyg Posted - 25/06/2011 : 23:11:21
Well after my euphoria over chillis first poo in the 3 weeks i've had her, she has pulled the double on me and shed as well! I looked in on her on my way through to the back door for a ciggy and she was just poking her head out of her log at one end. On my way back through again i looked in again and she was on her way back in the log again and just wriggling her tail out of the skin left around the edge of the viv! Ive checked it over and it is perfect and complete. Cant even begin to say how over excited i am over the last couple of hours. I woke my other half up a bit enthusiastically waving it in front of him, he did try to look as pleased as me and promptly started snoring on the sofa again (men!) very happy snake mummy today!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Vixyg Posted - 26/06/2011 : 12:04:40
haha if i hadnt gone out for that fag i wouldnt of noticed until the morning! she is now measuring in at 3ft 5 inches and 380g, although after the monumental poo she unloaded last night an hour before the shed, i reckon she may have lost a few grams! lol
Newbie Posted - 26/06/2011 : 10:59:46
Congratulations Chilli!
kdlang Posted - 26/06/2011 : 10:49:23
Hahaha congratulations. pmsl at you waking your man up. At least he tried to show enthusiasm, most would have just grunted and rolled over lol.

Just think tho, if you hadn't gone out for that fag youwould have seen the whole thing
lotabob Posted - 25/06/2011 : 23:43:47
haha, explains the not pooing too, they like to hold it in while prepping for a shed.
tordyjo Posted - 25/06/2011 : 23:35:16
hehe fab well done chilli
Karakal Posted - 25/06/2011 : 23:18:48
Hooray!! :D
Well done Chilli! YOu must be a very proud snake mummy indeed! :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000