The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 New logo for renza exotics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diesel1994 Posted - 25/06/2011 : 23:05:38
Hi guys, im looking for a new logo for my new business, if you have the skills, get one made and send it to me,if i decide to use it we will reach some agreement in terms of money or discounts etc. the logo must include the name - "Renza Pets And Exotics"
cheers
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Diesel1994 Posted - 26/06/2011 : 14:36:52
done :)
gmac Posted - 26/06/2011 : 14:25:59
nope sorry didnt get it, can you email me at gmacATweneedcake.co.uk
Diesel1994 Posted - 26/06/2011 : 14:21:00
cheers gmac, did you get my pm also?
gmac Posted - 26/06/2011 : 13:42:48
Have deleted your last post diesel, it is not forum related.

Just gone from 3 pages to a single page, this thread is about a logo for Renza Exotics nothing else.

This says on track now.
kdlang Posted - 26/06/2011 : 10:45:32
I want to add my support too. Since people from all walks of life keep snakes I think it is perfectly reasonable to ask on this forum if anyone has got any ideas. And even if they don't have design experience they can still give you ideas. When I was at school, we were having a new uniform and they had a competition to design the school logo. If they can allow a bunch of 11-16yr olds to design a school logo then Im sure something good can come from the heads of 12-100yr olds.
I am absolutely rubbish with anything remotely arty so can't help you out with the logo design but I'm sure there are people here who can give you ideas, just hope they aren't put off by a certain persons digs. There has been a thread on here before where people have showcased their art so I know there are some very good artists on here.
Vixyg Posted - 26/06/2011 : 01:11:25
I will see what i can come up with :o)
Diesel1994 Posted - 26/06/2011 : 01:10:37
all incorporated, a logo that kindof shows we sell products for loads of animals
Vixyg Posted - 26/06/2011 : 01:08:48
Sorry to bring this back onto subject but.....for your new logo is it just reptiles to base it on or would birds and domestics come into the theme as well, as i see you sell more than just reptile products? would you want it all incorporated somehow or just keep it reptile based?
eeji Posted - 26/06/2011 : 00:36:26
stick 'logo maker' into google, theres a fair few sites come up that may be able to help out.
ptmbradley Posted - 26/06/2011 : 00:36:24
quote:
Originally posted by Vixyg

im sure there is a very diverse group of people on here all with their own skills and putting them to use with likeminded people where it can be mutually beneficial is surely one of the good points of forums like this.

Exactly! It's just social networking, which is the way the business world is going in the 21st century! Anyway...

My bezzie mate is a freelance designer so I'll ask him if he wants to knock something up if you want. He doesn't "do" reptile keeping though, so he'd expect to see some pictures of the queen for his trouble instead of discounts. I know he's been quite busy lately so don't know if he'd be willing, but I can ask.
Vixyg Posted - 26/06/2011 : 00:28:31
I can see if i can come up with some designs if you would like. I do a lot of tattoo designs and arty stuff but as for making it into a graphic you could use for a logo i wouldnt know where to start! If i come up with any interesting sketches i will send them to you if you like and maybe someone else could digitalise them or whatever they do! I dont really see what the issue is with this post to be honest, im sure there is a very diverse group of people on here all with their own skills and putting them to use with likeminded people where it can be mutually beneficial is surely one of the good points of forums like this.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000