The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 sorry Clyde

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 25/06/2011 : 15:35:53
Clyde is lieing at the front of his faun eyeing me reproachfully for upsetting him and causing him to regurge not a happy snake and not ahappy snake mummy
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nusnakemum Posted - 26/06/2011 : 09:11:24
oh we did love him so - but it,s not going to put us off we will get another corn ! Thank you - i have practically lived on this site picking up information and ideas and its lovely to think how much people care about their own pets and everyone elses
Sammysnake Posted - 26/06/2011 : 08:37:59
Hey hunny, posted on your other thread. Really sorry about your loss but I really don't think him feeding whilst in shed would have caused it. I often feed mine when they're blue and have had one shed the same day he fed and all was fine. The fact that you've made these posts shows how much you cared about the little fella.
nusnakemum Posted - 25/06/2011 : 22:31:39
well it was,nt all off but have left him well alone today but not sure if he,s cleared any more off cant see any flaky bits but from what i can tell looks a bit dull still bottom end - eyecaps were off with initial bit of shed. has been slow and restless today
gmac Posted - 25/06/2011 : 21:24:14
is the shed off, if so you dont need a moss hide just now.
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 25/06/2011 : 21:20:41
I thought it was ok to feed as soon as they had shed!
nusnakemum Posted - 25/06/2011 : 21:10:32
hiya i posted on the health topic about this (at about 4 am this morning ha ha ) feeding too soon after his shed which was,nt a great shed !!so feel dreadful bad but will leave him alone till he,s happier - have got some moss to make a damp hide to help his shed - might pop that in tomorrow.so definately lesson learned - less is more and slow and steady with snakes huh - ha ha. Thank you
lotabob Posted - 25/06/2011 : 19:21:21
Oh dear, what do you think you did to make him regurge?

Spot regurged once, I bought a new hide and it was closed at the bottom and the heat wasn't getting through, I picked him up after 48 hours and I could feel the mouse still undigested inside him, put him back but it was too late, he regurged later that day. Easy fixed though, lesson learn't.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000