The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Tattoo design :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AliciaRose Posted - 23/06/2011 : 23:17:03
Well this is my tattoo design that I drew this evening, I wanted to get my snake (Mitch) wrapped around a rose, (Rose is my middle name).
Mind you this picture was drawn in pen and is just a rough idea, tell me what you think and I will draw it up better in pen, hopefully planning to get this done on the back of my shoulder next year
Thanks guys

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AliciaRose Posted - 01/07/2011 : 19:56:58
Thanks guys :)
Have been to a college interview today and got myself onto a art and design course starting in september! So excited, always wanted to do something arty (hopefully as a job too)so this may help me :)

I did draw up a tribal version and didn't like it so think I will stick to realistic as can be, am going to take this drawing and a few photos of Mitch into the tattoo studio when its drawn up properly and see what he can do with colours etc.

Might have to draw it up with a cm of Mitch's tail gone next time if the worst happens
herriotfan Posted - 01/07/2011 : 09:01:45
I love your design, it's cool.
Sta~ple Posted - 30/06/2011 : 22:44:55
Trouble is if you have it realistic you should get a proper artist and an amazing tattoo artist to do it. I've seen so many people attempting to draw realistic stuff they have designed themselves and it just looks like turd.
HannahB Posted - 30/06/2011 : 21:41:54
eventually when I've graduated I'm going to get the medical/nursing emblem done (wings, needle and two snakes) on my hip/back and going to get two of my snakes put on it rather than the generic boring ones.. now just got to qualify haha
personally I'm not into tribal things - some are really nice and intricate but not something I'd have on me
Thante Posted - 30/06/2011 : 18:04:58
I'm hoping to design my snake tattoo as well at some point. but its all on hold until i have some cash. I Already have one tattoo that i designed myself.

A while back i worked at a tattoo studio (great place to work), did alot of designing for people, I always enjoyed getting to create something new, instead of just trace the art on the walls. As long as you have a very clear idea of what you want and a couple of sketches like this, along with a few photos the tattoo artist will be able to produce your actual design. Its part of there job, they couldn't tattoo professionally without have good artistic skill, and lots of people do it in order to get a more personal image.
Mamma Posted - 30/06/2011 : 17:42:58
my personal opinion... I wouldnt tribal.... I would do more realistic looking esp since it's a snake
AliciaRose Posted - 26/06/2011 : 22:02:18
quote:
Originally posted by HERICUS

after reading your post earlier i looked on the net to search for snake tattoos...

u may like this link!! ;)

http://www.trentstattoos.com/tattoos/tattoos_30271.html

thanks!
yeah thats the one tattoo i was trying to copy lol!, but i want it my way, different colours and everything. i was thinking red roses and obviously mitch's colours :)
am going to take it to a tattoo shop we have here and ask them to add their twist too it and see what they can come up with
HERICUS Posted - 26/06/2011 : 20:00:22
after reading your post earlier i looked on the net to search for snake tattoos...

u may like this link!! ;)

http://www.trentstattoos.com/tattoos/tattoos_30271.html

HERICUS Posted - 26/06/2011 : 16:58:22
looks nice, would look great in colour. maybe the rose in blacks and greys and mitch in full colour?
also have a think about size as the bigger you go the more detail u can add.
id take the design to a tattoo artist, the better ones have such a good artistic eye and could turn your drawing into something stunning!! take some pictures of mitch with.

good idea about havin your snake as a tat, id love another one but could never think of what to have!!
AliciaRose Posted - 24/06/2011 : 10:50:20
Thanks guys :)
I will just have to mess around with my drawings and see what else happens, no doubt my mind will change on what I want by next year, I know I definitely want the roses and the snake though will have a look at some tribal designs and see what I can come up with..
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 24/06/2011 : 10:22:29
I like it. Would love to see a pic of the tattoo if you get it done!
Sta~ple Posted - 24/06/2011 : 10:04:01
I thnk it might look better some simpliefied or something maybe tribal style if that makes sense? It also give you a lot more freedom. Other that that I like how he wraps around it ^^
Karakal Posted - 24/06/2011 : 07:15:39
I think it looks good now, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it more refined! :3
AliciaRose Posted - 23/06/2011 : 23:17:54
Woops, I meant better in pencil! haha and sorry its so big, don't know how to resize properly

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000