The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Change of character!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 22/06/2011 : 18:57:23
Loki seems to be coming out of his shell at last,after almost a year!

He's always been a very shy and secretive snake and its been a major event if any of us spot him out and about,and then if he's seen us look he's darted back off into the background again. It normally looks like his half of the viv is empty lol.
However,over the last couple of weeks he's been coming out of hiding and exploring a lot more and for the first time last night he did some glass dancing for me. I slid the door open as he was due to be fed anyway and to my surprise he didn't shoot off and instead came out to my hand!! So pleased.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 23/06/2011 : 21:40:03
Ooh lotabob,all these young ladies and gentlemen you've upset!!!

Heh,heh Vixyg I'm with you on the kid thing. I have 2 and its staying at 2. Just sneak the snakeys and set ups on the list,he's a man,he'll never notice!!
tarotpodge Posted - 23/06/2011 : 21:29:35
Alternative....any cash or cheque gifts, made payable to vickki's snake fund....
Vixyg Posted - 23/06/2011 : 21:22:49
quote:
Originally posted by tarotpodge

quote:
[i]although im not sure if it will go down too well if i put corn snakes and setups on my wedding list. hmmm its an idea though!

I am liking your way of thinking Vix. I vote do it...lol

Well i put forward the idea to the hubby to be and he scowled at me so unless i sneak them on the list i think its a no! :o/
stotty01 Posted - 23/06/2011 : 20:30:35
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Oh I hate kids, anything between the age of 5-25 are horrible,

thanks bob i have noticed that with medusa now though, she was around 6 months when i got her so a year and half on she loves to come out
tarotpodge Posted - 23/06/2011 : 20:01:39
quote:
[i]although im not sure if it will go down too well if i put corn snakes and setups on my wedding list. hmmm its an idea though!

I am liking your way of thinking Vix. I vote do it...lol
Vixyg Posted - 23/06/2011 : 15:56:26
hahaha lotabob the older my son gets the more i realise why i havent had anymore of them! Yet the longer i have chilli, the more i want another one. And i have calculated that i can squeeze enough room for at least another 3 vivs :o) and i have a birthday coming up, and a wedding...although im not sure if it will go down too well if i put corn snakes and setups on my wedding list. hmmm its an idea though!
Newbie Posted - 22/06/2011 : 21:37:38
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Oh I hate kids, anything between the age of 5-25 are horrible,

25? I'm only 23! I'm not horrible

Thats great news Mort! You must be beaming!
lotabob Posted - 22/06/2011 : 20:35:15
Oh I hate kids, anything between the age of 5-25 are horrible, when/if I have kids its boarding school for the lot of them lol.

They are easier to hanlde but are also able to show their disapproval of something more, Spot's newest trick is to dart like jack Flash up my sleeves and round my back, its very funny but having to strip off to get him back is wearing thin.
scottishbluebird Posted - 22/06/2011 : 20:32:30
That must have made your day, fantastic!
Mort13 Posted - 22/06/2011 : 19:25:58
Yes I think Loki is roundabout a year now so he's very similar in age to Spot. They are a lot easier to handle at this age aren't they,a lot stronger too when they don't want to be unravelled from your arm.
Give me a snakey teen over a human teen any day lol!
lotabob Posted - 22/06/2011 : 19:00:55
Awww he's growing up, I've noticed a change in Spot, I think they are a similar age, no longer hatchlings now, more yearlings (teenagers in snake terms, oh no!!!). I love handling Spot these days, he's so bullish and strong.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000