The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 grumpy snake!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vixyg Posted - 15/06/2011 : 22:12:38
So i left chilli for 2 days after feeding her before handling her and i tried to get her out tonight and she got really grumpy about it! she was rattling her tail at me and striking for me which she has never done before now! have i just caught her in a bad mood or have i made her too comfy so she doesnt want to leave? shall i try again tomorrow? and what do i do if she keeps doing it?? bit gutted cos ive only had her out once since having her home and she never did this when we visited her a few times before we bought her!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 15/06/2011 : 23:54:50
^^ This xx
lotabob Posted - 15/06/2011 : 23:35:13
Its just acting like a snake does. They aren't domesticated nor will they ever be domesticated, most of the time they will tolerate your presence and other times they'll tell you to get lost. It may be that she is coming up to shedding, they tend to be a grumpy around that time or you surprised her or it could be that he just wants to be left alone as she is still digesting.

Best thing to do though is forget about it so it doesn't influence you next time you go to pick her up, they know when your been hesitant and will use it to their advantage every time.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000