The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Jealous snake??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Newbie Posted - 12/06/2011 : 21:58:18
Had Vin out for a cuddle today and cleaned out his faun so it was all fresh and nice, popped him back in and then went to the lounge to chat about the new snake we're hoping to get...went back in and he'd pooed on his sock (which he adores!), pushed it into his water bowl and consequently soaked his paper bedding and toilet roll hide!

He's now sulking because his socks been confiscated to be washed and dried out! I tried to cheer him up with an easter egg box hide but I don't think its worked!

Jealous snakey maybe?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 13/06/2011 : 13:37:11
heheh! im little kai is a nitemare for trashing his faun to come out . i had kodi out the other nite and handed intended to get him out , and i think he knew it so he poop everywhere . so i got him out and he snuggled in my pocket. so i then went to put him back in which took a few mins as he didnt wanna go back . sat down watched tv and two mins later he poop'd again! its his new trick i think , hes done it a few times to my OH too! hes clocked on that if he poo's he gets cuddles!
lucifer Posted - 13/06/2011 : 13:18:30
Cheeky Vin , Zero our Blizzard loves to rearrange his entire faun whenever we touch any of it.
tarotpodge Posted - 13/06/2011 : 13:02:15
Savanna just done the same thing...Just cleaned out her faun and she has now done a gigantic wee. Im sure she is now chuckling at me *ner ner, ner, ner ner*.
Newbie Posted - 12/06/2011 : 22:39:41
I may have been wrong that he was jealous, maybe he wanted to be back on aspen instead of kitchen roll, he seems delighted with himself!
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/06/2011 : 22:26:31
awwwww sounds like sommat a cat would do in a huff lol
Mamma Posted - 12/06/2011 : 22:04:18
hehehehe. Bless

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000