The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 King Cobra Sanctuary

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/06/2011 : 16:59:29
Please guys, if you haven't been go, NOW! I have just been and had the best day of my entire life! The guys out there are fantastic and truly need as much support as possible, they deserve it!! They do everything they can to gain support for these beautiful snakes, I couldn't tell you all enough how great it was there. I learnt so much and had a brilliant time doing it, besides getting special treatment I know everyone else there today still loved it. You really should go, I'll post my pictures soon just in the process of uploading etc, but this is something that should not be missed, no matter how far away you are. Please do go.

Its based in Eastwood in the Nottingham area.
http://kingcobrasanctuary.com/
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Vixyg Posted - 19/06/2011 : 21:46:28
Wow amazing pics, they are enormous!!! utterly beautiful, am definately gonna plan a trip there over the summer. Only a couple of hours away. Thankyou for sharing :o)
Tiffany-x Posted - 19/06/2011 : 19:40:05
A close friend of mine is a close friend of Luke, the guy who owns it, so he told the guy about me and me being unwell and stuff and he took pity basically!! xD

They actually arent that scary, they wouldnt be taking the risk if it was so dangerous.
Tiffany-x
tarotpodge Posted - 13/06/2011 : 18:18:26
Fab pics. I dont think i would want to go in there with them though. Looks like a fab place to visit.
stotty01 Posted - 13/06/2011 : 18:04:01
great pics tiff! :D
dtookey90 Posted - 13/06/2011 : 16:08:11
Can I ask why you got special treatment? We are defiantly going what else do they do there?
FiestaSTLou Posted - 13/06/2011 : 09:42:09
oh and also one of the cobras pooed on mike :D haha!
FiestaSTLou Posted - 13/06/2011 : 09:41:29
I arranged for my bf and his godson to go in may (i was working so couldnt go :( ) but he said it was amazing! ill try get some of his pics up, Tiffany did u get any pics that they took emailed to u? mike said amrk was gna email him some but still havnt got any lol
Mort13 Posted - 12/06/2011 : 10:41:26
Hello Tiffany,hows you and Lacey? Bet she's grown
This thread is brill,noticed the site on the IHS site the other day so its nice to see what someone thinks of it. Definitely going to have to visit this year.
Mamma Posted - 11/06/2011 : 22:29:04
*super jealous*
Sta~ple Posted - 11/06/2011 : 19:33:02
Thanks so much for those pics! Now to show b/f and he will have to take me!
tordyjo Posted - 11/06/2011 : 19:12:00
those pics are brilliant and you were/are so brave going in there with them, they are incredible snakes, i'm in the north east and can't think of anywhere like that
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/06/2011 : 19:07:54
I was very lucky, and impressed after I saw the jealousy on everyone elses face, hehe. They are by far the most beautiful snakes I have ever seen (sorry Lacey), and if they weren't so dangerous I wouldn't think twice about having one. How close I go was close enough for me, I have never been so terrified, but I loved every second! :D
Tiffany-x
lotabob Posted - 11/06/2011 : 18:06:48
King Cobra's never fail to impress and mystify me. Incredible animals. Your so lucky you got to get so close.
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/06/2011 : 18:02:27
We posted about the same time! so just seen the pics, they are amazing! even more annoyed cant go!
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/06/2011 : 17:59:31
Would go if i could but way to far., like Mamma said scotland crap.
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/06/2011 : 17:58:54
Sorry about the quality, they were taken on my phone cause I realised when I got there that my camera battery had gone! :(

The Gila Monsters, I did get a hold of one, but had to do the tickle trick at the same time, didnt want to be bitten! :P

Adders

Mr Gator

Now the bad boys, the beautiful Kings :D This is a little hatchling, some kinda striped king, cant remember what it's called sadly. :(

Now the adults

Biting snakey, the venom was literally dripping off the glove, SCARY!

Fixing eye contact before Luke performs kiss of death.

I look awful, I was terrified, but this was my special treatment! :D

SexyBear77 Posted - 11/06/2011 : 17:49:58
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

scotland ispoop has nothing like that. and all the reptile related things up here are rubbish

So so true.... it's hard enough trying to find snakes up here!!
Mamma Posted - 11/06/2011 : 17:41:04
scotland ispoop has nothing like that. and all the reptile related things up here are rubbish
Sta~ple Posted - 11/06/2011 : 17:35:37
Cheers for telling us what it was like :D my boyfriend decided that we will go to it one Saturday this summer :p cannot wait!
EmmaJayne Posted - 11/06/2011 : 17:33:59
OOH my birthdays coming up, i might do that for my birthday! :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000