The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 An update on Carson

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carson1915 Posted - 10/06/2011 : 01:53:46
I've not really posted much about my girl and the few occasional pictures so I thought I'd give you all an update. She was born August 10 as far as I've been told by the shop I got her in, I got her in December as a birthday present from my fiancé, she was a tiny wee thing back then. Shop said she was a good feeder and they were not kidding, not had a non-feed or a regurge yet(touch wood), she is currently 2.7-3ft in length and on small mice every 11-14 days, I don't know her weight as I don't have scales. (if anyone has any recommendations on scales I'd grateful to hear them)
She's in her new permanent home, a 3ft Vivexotic LX36, heated by a large heat mat covering about half the floor with temp between 30-33C controlled by a Habistat thermostat matstat and monitored by two exoterra digital thermometers. It has plenty of cover to make her feel safe, however she seems to prefer climbing to the top of the vine and plants
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Carson1915 Posted - 10/06/2011 : 02:32:23
It generally sits about 30.5 most of the time occasionally rises a degree or 2 but not to often
gmac Posted - 10/06/2011 : 02:01:58
temps could do with dropping 3 degrees or so max temp you want a corn at for prolonged periods is 30. Glad shes doing well all the same

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000