The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Poor snake.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 08/06/2011 : 13:29:03
You may have seen the video circulating about, where the blonde model stands alluring with the boa constrictor, only to get her boob bitten. There are many who chuckle at the woman's unfortunate experience.

But how many of them know that the snake's experience was far more unfortunate?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366202/Snake-dies-silicone-poisoning-biting-models-breasts.html
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Carson1915 Posted - 10/06/2011 : 09:43:01
Also why did the Stupid bimbo get rushed to hospital for a tetanus shot? I've never heard of anyone getting a shot after a bite apart from if there is an infection a few days later and that's usually cured by oral antibiotics
Mamma Posted - 10/06/2011 : 09:11:14
quote:
Originally posted by Quiguli

quote:
It should have been an alluring photoshoot between two of nature's beautiful creatures as a model wrapped herself in a snake.

Really I think the snake was more beautiful, least it was 100% natural tis a shame it died

yup
Quiguli Posted - 10/06/2011 : 09:01:22
quote:
It should have been an alluring photoshoot between two of nature's beautiful creatures as a model wrapped herself in a snake.

Really I think the snake was more beautiful, least it was 100% natural tis a shame it died
Mamma Posted - 09/06/2011 : 09:12:16
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Or it didn't die at all and now has uber street cred with other snakes and the rumours of it dying were started by anti-exotic keepers to try to somehow make us snake keepers seem worse.

Have heard rumours it is living with Elvis

Wait....My cat is housing it?
gmac Posted - 09/06/2011 : 01:33:40
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Or it didn't die at all and now has uber street cred with other snakes and the rumours of it dying were started by anti-exotic keepers to try to somehow make us snake keepers seem worse.

Have heard rumours it is living with Elvis
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/06/2011 : 01:30:06
quote:
Originally posted by **Louise**

Oh yeah, I think it's true the snake died. All because the poor thing was unlucky enough to be picked for the bimbos photo shoot :(

I have looked for the real reason and have found none, my personal opinion is that is got an infection due to loss of teeth or something after being forced off the tit.
jordy845 Posted - 08/06/2011 : 15:29:42
stupid woman, poor snakey, obviously if she isn't familar with the snake and handles it as seen in the pics and vid, trying to kiss it, then im not suprised the snakey did what he did, daft woman
Invalid User Posted - 08/06/2011 : 14:20:50
Oh yeah, I think it's true the snake died. All because the poor thing was unlucky enough to be picked for the bimbos photo shoot :(

Mamma Posted - 08/06/2011 : 13:47:44
Tssssk the papers should report correctly then! But it was suggested he was man-handled too much when removing the snake. So in theory the whole experience was the cause of its death which is still a terrible shame.
Invalid User Posted - 08/06/2011 : 13:37:51
Kehhlyr posted this on the reptilian

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2011/03/16/no-youtubes-fake-boob-biting-snake-didnt-die-of-silicone-poisoning/

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000