The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 In the garden

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Longshanks Posted - 06/06/2011 : 21:41:17
Hi
Does anyone know if you let your snake out in the garden (up apple tree and on the lawn) can they catch any mites or germs that are harmful to them ? Or is it best to be avoided.

Thanks for reading
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 07/06/2011 : 12:35:55
I'd never let it on any tree because they could wrap them selves around and if they are in a funny mood you will be trying to unravel them for a long time...

Long as you haven't put any pesticdes or fertilizer on the grass it should be fine, and stay exstreamly close!
lotabob Posted - 06/06/2011 : 23:22:41
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:
Originally posted by Longshanks

Ok thankyou, it sits on my tall rubber plant is that ok ? Also (out of interest) what could it get off the apple tree ?

Thanks

apples

QUOTE OF THE MONTH! PMSL
eeji Posted - 06/06/2011 : 23:21:14
depends how big your apple tree is and if you can climb right to the top of it to retrieve your snake :D
scottishbluebird Posted - 06/06/2011 : 23:01:08
Up an apple tree it could get lost! (if the tree is big/tall)
I was kinda wondering the same thing, but not til Kellogs is mugh larger, would it have to be a really hot day?
Longshanks Posted - 06/06/2011 : 22:22:54
Lol
Ok thanks, maybe just the rubber plant then, I'll bring it in out the garden. Thanks again.
gmac Posted - 06/06/2011 : 22:15:58
quote:
Originally posted by Longshanks

Ok thankyou, it sits on my tall rubber plant is that ok ? Also (out of interest) what could it get off the apple tree ?

Thanks

apples

just be careful on the grass there is cats pee, bird droppings any oher bugs that may be there and pesticides if you use any.
Longshanks Posted - 06/06/2011 : 22:14:39

Thanks
Ailsa Posted - 06/06/2011 : 22:08:44
allowing them on the lawn should cause no harm, there are pictures of peoples snakes on grass in the photo section but I would not allow your snake up an apple tree.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000