The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Very Happy!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Helraiser Posted - 05/06/2011 : 20:54:08
I fed Sidney yesterday for the first time since I got him on Monday & was a bit worried if he would feed even though I have left him alone to settle.

I'm really happy because he was straight on to the pinky as soon as he saw it & ate the second one soon after! It was amazing to watch & I took a couple of photos (which I will put up soon).

Also just to say how great this forum is, especially the search section which has allowed me to find information without asking questions which have already been answered in previous threads.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DJRenegade Posted - 05/06/2011 : 22:26:32
I fed my snake today (Rogue) but the pinkie seemed a tad small for him, should i give him another or just carry on feeding him 1 every 5 days?

I didnt get a strike or constrict tho, just a lazy feed ;) but he ate all the same (only been here 2 days, fed as he seemed happy and settled in :) )
Mamma Posted - 05/06/2011 : 21:45:16
cant wait to see pics
kdlang Posted - 05/06/2011 : 21:45:02
Congratulations on surviving the first feed with no problems. Sometimes i think it is more stressful for us than for the snakes.

The search function is great as quite often I find you learn things reading through the results that you didn't even realise you needed to know.
Helraiser Posted - 05/06/2011 : 21:39:40
I'm already addicted after only a week of owning a corn snake! I am sorting the photos out & will get them up this week, I am biased but I think he is gorgeous!
Invalid User Posted - 05/06/2011 : 21:04:31
That's great, looking forward to the pics :D
HannahB Posted - 05/06/2011 : 20:56:56
glad he fed ok for you and pleased the forum has been able to help you out!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000