The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Gutted!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carson1915 Posted - 02/06/2011 : 21:07:16
I've just moved Carson into her new permanent home, which leaves an empty faun complete with heat mat(mat was too small for new home)
Its killing me looking at an empty faun but knowing I can't go out and get anything for 6-7months, I broke my leg rather badly at work last month and I'am now in a Ilazrov frame(looks alot like mechano) for 6-7 months. I'm planning on getting a little leopard gecko as they don't need UVB.

God is a cruel git lol
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 04/06/2011 : 09:40:13
Ooch,you certainly don't do things by halves do you. Hope it mends well.
You've plenty of time now to do research for you next acquisition though and it'll be even more of an occasion after the wait.
Katie.Dublin Posted - 03/06/2011 : 00:22:11
Oh hard luck :( On the plus side.. You'll look like a hard ass with the frame on!
Carson1915 Posted - 02/06/2011 : 23:13:27
Nah it was more my ankle than anything else, however it is the inside rather than external ankle bone, so just now my foot is immobilised by the frame but the footplate part comes off a week on Monday. But the tib and fib part of the frame is on for 6 months, I did have a plate fitted for it at first however once they fitted the frame they took it out.
thistle Posted - 02/06/2011 : 22:24:23
Ouch! Sounds awful!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 02/06/2011 : 22:17:33
Ohhh balls! My sis did her tib and fib the year before last.. did yours stick out completely the wrong way like hers? She has a titanium rod holding hers together now! She didnt get a frame though. Just a rod and lots of screws. Hope you're not feelin the pain too much and that you've lots of people to look after ya.
Carson1915 Posted - 02/06/2011 : 22:15:22
Tib, fib and ankle fell 20ft from a water tank while working
Katie.Dublin Posted - 02/06/2011 : 21:48:12
Well at least you'll have 6 or 7 months to think about what you reeeaaallly want!:) Hard luck on the leg though. What part did you break?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000