The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Lost World Reptiles

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kazzyrf Posted - 25/05/2011 : 19:28:07
Hi has anyone been or bought from Lost World Reptiles in Teynham? Website has long list of snakes and other repiles they breed and supply. Am considering getting a royal at some point and as there dont seem to many places near me wondered if this place any good? May have a wander over there the end of this week to have a look but is always nice to get recommendations if possible
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spreebok Posted - 28/05/2011 : 22:24:25
I did that once, left my purse at home so I wouldn't be tempted. I still ended up with one xD
kazzyrf Posted - 28/05/2011 : 21:37:58
I did leave my purse at home lol .... had to as i know what i am like. Did come away knowing that sometime soon will be going again and wont be leaving empty handed! I just need to make some adjustments to my front room and save a bit of cash but am sure in the next few months will be getting a royal ..... just need to decide male or female? the staff there were great and happy to answer all my questions and got to handle a great little royal. Thanks again for the recommendations : )
ptmbradley Posted - 26/05/2011 : 21:03:36
Can't see you leaving without a new family member unless you leave your purse indoors...! lol

Just so many reptiles to see and you're bound to fall in love with one of them!

Am looking forward to my next visit in a week or two, when hopefully they'll have a spotted python for me. Will also take in 2 of my corns as they will sex them for me for free.
Kittypuss85 Posted - 26/05/2011 : 18:43:46
No worries, I was just looking when I got mine too! :-) enjoy
kazzyrf Posted - 26/05/2011 : 18:18:25
Thanks to you both for replying. Am going to go there tomorrow morning and have a look. I dont intend to purchase but who knows ..... thanks again : )
Kittypuss85 Posted - 26/05/2011 : 08:13:28
I went here last weekend to get my first ever snake, the staff were very friendly, they let me hold a few of their snakes before deciding to take one home, and even let my toddler come in and aclimatise to the snake i chose (a 3month old candy corn) they gave me loads of advice and made sure I was set up properly. They also said any problems I could call when they're open or Facebook them out of hours. I travelled over 20 miles on recommendations about them despite having a few options nearer.to me, and it was well worth the trip.
ptmbradley Posted - 25/05/2011 : 21:35:53
I got the baron (my brb) from there, and also Buster my Carolina. My OH also got her spotted python from there, as will I in a couple of weeks.

It's a good shop. I'd say one of, if not the, best in Kent. They don't have a huge stock of accessories, but the place is crawling (literally!) with livestock and the people that work there are very pleasant.

The only thing is, for me, I think they feed too large portions. They said my brb was eating large mice, when to me it's clear he should have been on mediums at best, and preferably a rat fuzzy. They also said Buster was almost big enough for fuzzies, but he still struggles with a pinky if it's a large one. And the spotted python struggles a fair bit with the fuzzies they said she was eating, although she gets there eventually.

But it's def my favourite reptile place and recommend you pay a visit.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000