The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 i thought she had a funny look in her eye...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MsThomson Posted - 18/05/2011 : 18:04:08
Dirty wee madam....im now a member of the brown hand (and apron and jeans) brigade. Mrs West obviously felt so relaxed while being handled that she relaxed a wee bit too much and pooped all over me.

mod edit: do not try to beat the swear filter it is there for a reason, this is a family friendly forum please be careful of the language used
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ailsa Posted - 20/05/2011 : 18:43:29
Mine seems to poo during the night, i feed her on wed morning and she'll leave me a poo to clean up frid morning so in the morning i just put in a nice clean bit of kitchen roll to replace the dirtied bit and another one a few days later too.

***admin edit Sig to big, removed. Please see http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428 for more details - K
Invalid User Posted - 20/05/2011 : 18:38:56
Yup, looks like bird poo when they younger but once on bigger feeds its more like a blob of poo and twisted mouse fur! Really stinks too
Ailsa Posted - 20/05/2011 : 18:35:38
Well I've had my hatchling over a month now and not noticed the poo smell yet, even though she's pooing well after each feed and I've not been pood on yet either. Yeah it is like a big bird poo to look at.

***admin edit Sig to big, removed. Please see http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428 for more details - K
jimspook Posted - 20/05/2011 : 16:27:46
You'll definitely notice it, I likened it to a big bird poo when I first saw it
tracym Posted - 20/05/2011 : 16:20:38
Seeing as how we are disgussing poo can you tell me what snake poo looks like?

I have had Keo for a week now and he fed on Monday and I haven't seen any poo or wee yet. Not sure what to look for, does it look just like brown poo (sorry to be so graphic)

I keep touching all over the substrate and haven't found any wet bits yet either!

Will I definitely know when he has been i.e smell etc
animalcrazy Posted - 18/05/2011 : 21:52:05
I handle mine and let them on my bed with an old throw on. I have 6 dogs downstairs so upstairs is best! Colin always goes in his viv. Horatio in the two weeks I have had him had pooed twice on my bed now, never in his viv!
MsThomson Posted - 18/05/2011 : 18:40:15
sorry Gmac.. not good. wont do it again. xxx

And the poop being done on me was my own fault...with her being so pale you can see it travelling down inside her body...I knew one was due soon...**must be more careful next time!
Invalid User Posted - 18/05/2011 : 18:30:15
Yuck! lol

Mine are not handled often, only when needed but I do try and wait till they have poo'd after a feed before I handle them.

I haven't been poo'd on yet!
QueenVic Posted - 18/05/2011 : 18:22:07
When we got our first, Espher, we used to like putting her on the rug in the living room, its all different colours with long strnds and she like burrowing through it etc.
eventually we found the connection between putting her on the rug and her pooing all over the floor. Even when she hadn't eaten for a week, she would still force one out on the comfy rug!
must have felt like a giant luxury toilet to her.
rest assured, she doesn't go on the rug anymore!

I'm sure most corn owners have been pooped on a fair few times!
HannahB Posted - 18/05/2011 : 18:16:35
eeeeew gross!
thats why I make sure mine have definitely emptied themselves before being handled..being pooped on by Aura when she was dinky and not even eating a full pinkie was enough for me

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000