The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Slightly off corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diesel1994 Posted - 12/05/2011 : 22:08:13
Ok Renza Exotics is now selling dog, cat and small furrie stuff, (having to re-think the name) if there's anything you want e-mail me and ill add it, atm just going through and adding everything I can, as fast as I can, had some slight changes so have a look! thanks
sam
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Diesel1994 Posted - 13/05/2011 : 20:45:03
ok guys, right, my live mice will defo be less than £2.50, and we already do have a facebook page, please join us - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Renza-Exotics/141359295937046

and i will get some frozen rats on soon, have no official supplier for frozen foods yet unfortunately, i have changed the intro on the site etc, and I will do some bundles, please join my facebook page, the site is going well and i am happy with the progress, im glad you think the prices are ok, i am literally only making around £2 over my trade price, so untill custom really gets going were only going to break even, but 107 visitors this month so far, so its looking hopeful
Invalid User Posted - 13/05/2011 : 17:15:19
I will be interested to see your frozen rat prices when you get them on the site.

Need to do an order soon so shopping around at the moment for the best deal.
Sta~ple Posted - 13/05/2011 : 16:52:06
I'd be interested to see any progress you make with the mice :D and any info on how they would be shipped and shipping options would be great too ^^ Smaller numbers than the ones you have would be quite cool too.

I also have a suggestion for your viv bit :) There are quite a few people who make vivs and advertise on other forums. Maybe you could try contacting them and striking a deal? Like some kind of advertising and you take commission, kinda like what your doing with the breeding program I guess :D

Your cat cushions seem a fair prices, I've seen them at that price and much higher, I suppose price various with material, quality and style. If you get any cheap radiator beds around winter please let me know :) I'd also be interested to know if there will be any special offers/bundles of stuff for cats. For example, maybe like a cheap pack of 3 flea collars?

Also, how about setting up your own Facebook page once the site is nearly completed :D
Invalid User Posted - 13/05/2011 : 14:48:44
lol I won't tell you what I paid for my rabbits bedding cushions! Spent a fortune spoiling them as they were litter trained and kept their beds tidy :p
Mamma Posted - 13/05/2011 : 14:48:38
personaly, my thermostats have all been ordered from an ebay supplier... costing £22 with free p&p. I dont have a prob payin that kinda price as my local shops are charging £27+
gingerpony Posted - 13/05/2011 : 14:37:05
i think it's a realistic price that people would pay for a stat and the cat cushion.......

Ailsa, you obviously have a problem with the OP and you're already on 50% warning, i can see you've been polite, if a little short, on this thread but please back off and play nice.

Sam - i get my mice locally at £2.50 each, if you can beat that i'll get them from you. not fussed on colours but i'd like 4 males and a female please (i've already got some and i'm starting up my breeding colony again)
can't remember how much i pay for food but it's only cheap stuff that i buy as a starting point as i add in cat biscuits, wild bird mix and fresh food to improve their diet and give them variety
Diesel1994 Posted - 13/05/2011 : 00:19:17
no what i mean is realisticly they are rock bottom from my current supplier
Ailsa Posted - 13/05/2011 : 00:10:06
but realistically they aren't rock bottom prices, pets at home really have a wide range of cat and dog stuff, im never away from the cat stuff, have a good sus out of their website to get a more realistic idea of price ranges, im forever buying oval cushions for my cats and they are £7.99ish i think and their scratching posts only cost under 10 quid but thats not the multiple level ones
Diesel1994 Posted - 13/05/2011 : 00:05:16
i know, those are literally rock bottom prices though, im working on more suppliers
Ailsa Posted - 13/05/2011 : 00:02:32
could i say that you might want to re-think your prices - for example the microclimate ministat you have there at £21.87, I bought that from Blue Lizard Reptiles for £15.99 and with postage £20.84 and no cat owner would pay £12.99 for a cat cushion, I know as I have 2 spoiled cats lol
Diesel1994 Posted - 12/05/2011 : 23:57:48
thanks ailsa, yes im working on advertising, we have some stuff but its all a matter of time, it will be going soon enough
Ailsa Posted - 12/05/2011 : 23:51:39
I'll stick to pets at home for my cat/snake stuff and serpentus exotics for future snakes thanks.

Do you know there are other ways too for advertising you growing business adventure, adverts in local paper (doesn't have to be all that flash, just something bright and eye catching), you could have flyers/business cards printed or make them yourself at home, get them printed and leave them on the notice boards in local businesses or libraries etc etc, word of mouth, radio adverts but you prob already know that. Anyway I wish you every success in your growing business adventure, hope you manage to become successful.
Diesel1994 Posted - 12/05/2011 : 22:13:44
yes we are in the process of getting some live mice in, any particular colour etc?, and what kind of quality food are you looking for?
gingerpony Posted - 12/05/2011 : 22:10:50
price on mouse food please...........also are you selling rodents? as in, the furry, smelly, live variety?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000