The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 silly people and beardies...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stotty01 Posted - 09/05/2011 : 17:55:09
this come up on the side of facebook and thought i would have a look.... here is one of the snippets of information

'Likes to play with children and other pets always wants to cuddle with you'

http://www.pets-lovers.com/bd/beardeddragons.htm
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 12/05/2011 : 20:44:02
'Sadly, bearded dragons commonly die due to the fact that their owners simply did not know they were doing anything wrong...'

VERY TRUE :O its due to people like you writing c&%p 'care sheets'
Mort13 Posted - 12/05/2011 : 18:44:51
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I really wish this had been available when I'd had beardies,it might have saved me the loss of several fingers.

how do you type with missing fingers?

I was left with my two index fingers,so I can do 2 fingered typing.
Mamma Posted - 12/05/2011 : 15:55:46
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I really wish this had been available when I'd had beardies,it might have saved me the loss of several fingers.

how do you type with missing fingers?
scubadude Posted - 12/05/2011 : 15:28:16
The bonus book tells you how to make $$$$$$$'s from your bearded dragon by only working 1hr a week...
Mort13 Posted - 12/05/2011 : 13:58:58
amanda121921 Posted - 11/05/2011 : 22:29:54
wow!!!! i have ordered this book and now feel hugely safe in the knowledge that when i finally get around to bringing home my loving new pet, he'll never hang off my finger and we can snuggle on the sofa together to watch animal planet!he'll be my daughters new best friend im sure!!
lol
i pity the poor fools who actually buy this nonsense, moreso the poor beardies with owners who follow its 'advice'
stotty01 Posted - 11/05/2011 : 20:52:20
written by some guy who copied a care sheet from RFUK probally and wants some money hahah
Invalid User Posted - 09/05/2011 : 18:51:48
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

Ian, Manchester, UK - Hey I'm really glad I didn't buy your book, I got some real help and advice from people who don't talk from their backsides AND in the bargain I saved myself $16.77 and bought a gallon of petrol with it! :D

P.S. I really wish I'd have bought your book now, that $12.99 'free bonus' would have come in real handy for choosing a name!

I could happily spend all night ripping this apart, but I've got snakes that need grooming and the jet wash won't set itself up!

Brilliant! lmao

lotabob Posted - 09/05/2011 : 18:43:09
A reptile that doesn't bite. Hmmmm I think someone is performing a rump recital.
eeji Posted - 09/05/2011 : 18:37:48
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know the secret tip of how you groom a beardie! Is there a top secret tip for not getting the brush clogged up with scales?

quote:
Bearded dragons can become a huge burden if they are not properly trained....

^^^ see first line of this post!

quote:
And hey, don't take my word for it on how great this package is. Just listen to what the people that got the package like you have to say about it:

Ian, Manchester, UK - Hey I'm really glad I didn't buy your book, I got some real help and advice from people who don't talk from their backsides AND in the bargain I saved myself $16.77 and bought a gallon of petrol with it! :D

P.S. I really wish I'd have bought your book now, that $12.99 'free bonus' would have come in real handy for choosing a name!

I could happily spend all night ripping this apart, but I've got snakes that need grooming and the jet wash won't set itself up!
Sta~ple Posted - 09/05/2011 : 18:23:12
Lmao all the bonus stuff makes it seem like one of those shoddy items you can buy at the back of a TV mag or or 2am TV on the shopping channel.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000