The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 A nice surprise

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 05/05/2011 : 21:15:27
Went and collected 2 berber skinks today and met the rest of their collection. I held a beatiful royal and met their bumblebee royal and spider royal they were gorgeous. I also met a most beautiful corn, a bubblegum corn extremely pretty, and the 2 tegus looked like devils. We even met their beautiful macaw and bengal cat. I really had to drag myself away lol.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Red123 Posted - 06/05/2011 : 06:32:29
Not a shop. It was a private sale. Just about every room in the house had vivs or other animals in. ALL kept in very good conditions I have to say. I might have to keep hold of his number and enquire about the corn hatchlings incase he has a bubblegum!
Oh How Original Posted - 06/05/2011 : 03:00:11
Which shop is this?...
gmac Posted - 05/05/2011 : 22:25:27
sounds like almost paradise for me, tegus and macaws woo
lotabob Posted - 05/05/2011 : 21:43:54
I was eyeing up the shops fresh delivery of bosc monitors, they are so cute and really really tiny, its no wonder people buy them without having a clue how big they get when they are so titchy. I'm having to resist increasing the size of my collection while I sort out my custom viv stack.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000