The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 adopted a cali king

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
uma and bill Posted - 01/05/2011 : 20:32:44
We adopted a cali king from a lady who was scared of it as her partner used to look after him but we have found he is really friendly and has a lovely brown and cream banded pattern hes about 3 years old and been named Cookie, so now we have 4 snakes but im still determined to get my milk snake
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Invalid User Posted - 02/05/2011 : 11:44:38
Congrats.

Kings are great :D
Sta~ple Posted - 02/05/2011 : 09:05:02
Congrats to you :)
kdlang Posted - 01/05/2011 : 22:29:18
Congrats. I have seen a brown banded cali king but I had to resist. My local rep shop had him in and he was handed over to them because he was supposed to be nasty. I couldn't detect any nastyness in him. I don't know how I walked out of the shop without him. I just hope he has been sold before I have to go there next otherwise he could end up being mine
uma and bill Posted - 01/05/2011 : 21:25:36
quote:
Originally posted by Strawb

I've also got a cali king in the same colours. He's the most easy going snake I've got. He was an adult when I got him so I've no idea how old he actually is. People have said they're nippy, but I've never had a problem.
Well done for giving an unwanted snake a home.

Thanks, the woman hadnt handled it since her partner left as she was scared of it I didnt want to be rude and ask her how long it had been but when Steve got it out the viv she lept back very quickly so she did the right thing giving him to us i think
Strawb Posted - 01/05/2011 : 20:39:24
I've also got a cali king in the same colours. He's the most easy going snake I've got. He was an adult when I got him so I've no idea how old he actually is. People have said they're nippy, but I've never had a problem.
Well done for giving an unwanted snake a home.
gmac Posted - 01/05/2011 : 20:36:53
nice one on the adoption and woo a KING

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000