The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 sad departure :(

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stotty01 Posted - 28/04/2011 : 23:31:07
as some of you may know me and my royal python monty did not want to eat what so ever after many attempts and change and even a attempted assist feed with no luck i took him back utterly gutted was a very placid snake and i will miss him dearly there is a bonus out of this though....another free tank......what will go in noowwwwww?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 05/05/2011 : 19:07:49
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I know something that doesn't get too big.....house snake!!!

very true xD
Mort13 Posted - 03/05/2011 : 11:10:58
I know something that doesn't get too big.....house snake!!!
stotty01 Posted - 02/05/2011 : 20:10:47
not really into kings and milks after all there just sorta lika a corn which is all good but i want something diffrent :/ even though we have just locked some grey banded kings at our work....

mmmm i really dont have the room to house when older, all very well having it now but i rather think about the future of the snake aswell :)
lotabob Posted - 02/05/2011 : 12:23:20
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

hoggs are supposed to be kept in 4fts arent they? i only have enough room for a 3ft so its not a good idea :) mmmmmm lots of decisions :/

Boa's seem to like a bit of space, or at least thats my understanding of it, I'm planning a 6 foot vivarium or somewhere close to that anyway, the vivstack is in the design phase.
Sta~ple Posted - 02/05/2011 : 12:11:18
quote:

hoggs are supposed to be kept in 4fts arent they? i only have enough room for a 3ft so its not a good idea :) mmmmmm lots of decisions :/

Take a gander on the king and milk forum and all the king and milk morphs :P There are some beautiful Milks and Kings!
reptiledanny Posted - 02/05/2011 : 11:17:57
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by scubadude

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I can make a suggestion on what to go in your viv though, and they love to eat :p

must be a boa then

CAN PEOPLE STOP MENTIONING BOAS! i really want one but as im 15 and still living at home i dont have enough space to house one lovely and beautifull snakes though and i will have one one day! mmmm either another corn for medusa to go with the end of this year or maybe have another royal...

im 15, of course still live at home and i have a boa i have a beautiful little hog island boa baby that i got last week, and can highly recomend them
but there are still smaller boas like crawl cays that can happily live in a 3ft viv, whereas a hog would more than likely need a 4ft
stotty01 Posted - 02/05/2011 : 10:14:01
Sta~ple Posted - 30/04/2011 : 17:28:23
quote:

quote:

quote:

I can make a suggestion on what to go in your viv though, and they love to eat :p

must be a boa then

CAN PEOPLE STOP MENTIONING BOAS! i really want one but as im 15 and still living at home i dont have enough space to house one lovely and beautifull snakes though and i will have one one day! mmmm either another corn for medusa to go with the end of this year or maybe have another royal...

There are dwarf boas... they grow to the kinda size of corns cept chunkier. Anyway I was going to suggets a super cuddly kingy wingy. I have a book of kings and milks which says various subscpiecies of kings are more realxed and less bitey than the common familly. Who knows if it's true though lol.
lotabob Posted - 29/04/2011 : 22:43:52
Hogg Island Boas don't get quite so big and I can highly reccommend them I'm so in love with my Boa.

You could go for a MBK or a BRB as well but i'm glad your thinking future housing and not just fill the space you've got.
stotty01 Posted - 29/04/2011 : 22:40:38
quote:

quote:

must be a boa then

scubadude Posted - 29/04/2011 : 21:49:17
quote:

must be a boa then
Ailsa Posted - 29/04/2011 : 21:04:47
Aww I'm sorry to hear that but as Herriotfan said if he's not gone far then you could still see him or better still should they get him back to feeding well he could come back to you, you never know.
herriotfan Posted - 29/04/2011 : 20:41:59
Sorry to hear that Alex. Has he gone far? Will you still have the opportunity to see him? So now the search begins for a new occupant for the tank..........
Invalid User Posted - 29/04/2011 : 13:49:08
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

My royal went to a new home a few weeks ago. She is eating now everytime with her new owner and has gained a massive amount of weight!

I didn't know yours went too :( aww

She's not gone far and is in good hands.
Sta~ple Posted - 29/04/2011 : 13:22:08
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

My royal went to a new home a few weeks ago. She is eating now everytime with her new owner and has gained a massive amount of weight!

I didn't know yours went too :( aww
Invalid User Posted - 29/04/2011 : 13:15:55
Sta~ple Posted - 29/04/2011 : 12:36:52
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:

Glass Lizards!!!

Lol. They do have lovely shaped heads :3 Although to be fair you could probably put a rock in a viv and it would eat more than a royal.
Kehhlyr Posted - 29/04/2011 : 12:30:52
quote:

Glass Lizards!!!
Sta~ple Posted - 29/04/2011 : 12:23:07
Poor Monty :( I'm sure he will get good again. I must admoit, the non feeding for royals worrys me enough not to get one.

stotty01 Posted - 29/04/2011 : 10:13:10
yeah i hope he gets a better life now:)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000