The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Need Help With Info About Snake Care And Setup!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex Appleton Posted - 26/04/2011 : 20:29:08
Hello! i have recently been interested in buying a corn snake i have been doing research on youtube looking at snake care and enclosure setups but all the comments on the video's made them look like they didn't no what they where doing so i thought i would come on here and ask the experts! =P

What i would like to know is mainly the basic stuff such as what size snake should i get? then how much should i feed it and how often what size viv should i get "as youtube said use a fish aquarium =/" also can i take my snake outside? "im asking this due to a video i watched on youtube where a "snake expert" said that if i wish to take my corn snake outside it should be around 70 degrees! and in the uk i doubt we ever hit that heat!"

Any replys and additional help would be amazing!

Alex.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Strawb Posted - 28/04/2011 : 21:16:44
As Lotabob has written, check out the link.
I wouldn't recommend letting your corn wander about outside. They have a good turn of speed and are superb escape artists.
Regarding snake size, I suppose it's up to you. Most people would start with a hatchling, but I would personally see what the animal homes had to offer. It's always nice to give an unwanted snake a home.
lotabob Posted - 26/04/2011 : 20:36:17
Hi and welcome, your in the right place, the people on here are great and know their beans.

A great place to start is this link http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9878 and the other stickies. They are subjects stuck to the top of each subject. Happy reading!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000