The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Hogg Island Boa babies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vivtastic Posted - 23/04/2011 : 00:20:08
Does anyone know of any that are being sold local to Edinburgh/Fife or further away that can be transported for a reasonable cost. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Vivtastic
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Invalid User Posted - 24/04/2011 : 10:24:30
If you wait a few months there should be lots of babies for sale. I would try a private breeder first as you will get better deals.I know I did :D

You can get one from anywhere in the country if you are willing to pay courier coast. My Crawl Cay boa came to me all the way from Scotland.
vivtastic Posted - 24/04/2011 : 09:41:38
i have to agree mate, it goes without saying i want to purchase a happy healthy amimal but if i can do this and save some hard earned cash so much the better.

Kindest regards

Vivtastic
mikeyd_26 Posted - 24/04/2011 : 09:24:06
my local rep shop sells them for £225 each! Were as i paid £90 each from a private breeder. So i'd say defo worth having a search about 2 save sum pennies!
lotabob Posted - 23/04/2011 : 23:57:40
I bought my Hogg for £150 which is considered expensive but I would have paid twice that, she is happy, healthy and beautiful. Price is the last thing I consider when buying aan animal.
Ailsa Posted - 23/04/2011 : 23:45:32
I never had an issue with price with them to be honest, prefered them to private sale.
vivtastic Posted - 23/04/2011 : 23:28:02
Cheers Ailsa i will defo give them a ring and see what price they could do one for, I am hoping i can locate a private sale though as the prices in general are more competative.

Many thanks

Vivtastic
Ailsa Posted - 23/04/2011 : 11:17:57
Have you tried Serpentus in Dunfermline? If they don't breed them then I'm sure they can source one from another breeder for you, they did that for me :)
Mamma Posted - 23/04/2011 : 09:40:03
Not sure about Edinburgh or fife but Reptileshack in Dundee has a baby hoggie I got to hold it the other day. It was loooovely! xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000