The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Personalities

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stuart619 Posted - 22/04/2011 : 10:46:18
I was speaking to a friend about snakes. He said "they don't have personalities" it made me laugh and I started thinking just how different all of my snakes are.

I have Annie (anerythristic)she is very timid and small. she would always rather hide away than be handled but is the loveliest little snake I could ever have.

Then there is Rosie (Normal)she is the same age as Annie but weight wise is twice the size. She will come to the viv door to come out and if she isn't ready she will hiss and rattle the tail to let me know.

I can't forget monty (royal python) What a fantastic snake. soooo laid back and such a treat to own.

I was hoping that people would post the personality traits of their own snakes and maybe give us a laugh on the way.

Post below
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
suz62 Posted - 23/04/2011 : 00:07:57
My anery Sylvester is a real scaredy cat, hates being handled and hides all the time, whereas my normal, Frankie whilst being 3 months younger is bold as brass and you can tell she enjoys coming out to play.

Suze
Mort13 Posted - 22/04/2011 : 18:25:10
Loki: Shy and secretive in the viv,but VERY confident and outgoing when out. Loves to explore,but is picky about who he meets!
Sabai: Loves burrowing and then peeping at me. Very chilled out,both in and out of the viv,unless he spots my flip flap as he's scared of it!
Falcor: The most aggresive feeder of my corns. Usually out on show,and spends a lot of time peeping at me through the hole in his piece of wood (he's doing it as I write this). He's up at the glass most evenings and comes out to me when I open the viv. He's really chilled out and inquisitive,bit of a mummys boy.
Echo and Eli (House snakes): Early days yet. They like to re-arrange their furniture while exploring their enclosures. Eli loves to curl up in my hand till he feels brave enough to explore,whereas Echo zooms about till she's more settled and then wants to investigate everything.
Laws Posted - 22/04/2011 : 15:46:26
kai , nosey into everythin , could liken him to a small child and can imagine him saying "what u doin?" "can i come out now?" "im bored" is obsessed with hoods on coats and bein by ur neck , always at the glass , strikes for his tea and always wants more. then Kodi , shes more reserved pops her head out of her hide to check wats happenin before hiding again , like ur to put he tea down and leave her , has a habit of pooing on u . both fab with very different personalities . our royal is more like a poltasnake , dont really see him except for plants being moved and tracks in his bedding
Newbie Posted - 22/04/2011 : 15:36:28
Vin: Active little scout, always nosying but ready to freeze-frame if he see's you watching! Very curious when out and has never bit or rattled. A pleasure to own
gmac Posted - 22/04/2011 : 14:25:36
Kings: wannabe ninja assasins
Corns: docile (apart from one that wants to be a ninja assasin)
Boa: cuddly
Ratsnakes: Destructive
Royals: enjoy playing statues
Kehhlyr Posted - 22/04/2011 : 14:08:33
Kings = Asbo owners
Boas = smart little home protectors
Hoggies = full of attitude.
Corn = Lazy
Spreebok Posted - 22/04/2011 : 13:58:50
Lister: Very Chilled and laid back, loves to come out and chill in my hand, occasionally climbing up my face. Acts like a fugitive in his viv, will scoot about, but if he spots you looking at him, he will stop dead and give you the eyeball! xD

Rimmer: Docile and loves to explore when out of his viv. Spends his time in the branches and leaves of his viv, he thinks he's aboreal xD A little skittish when picked up, but calms down fast.
Invalid User Posted - 22/04/2011 : 11:20:35
My Kings - Crazy active eating machines!
My Boas - Clever eating machines!
My corns - Reclusive dustbins!
My Hognose - Full of attitude!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000