The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I've become a snake nerd.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 14/04/2011 : 23:06:07
Watching Russell Howards good news and a guy who broke the record for living with venomous snakes was on. He said he brought some friends and opened the first cupboard, I gave it the thats a royal python thats not venomous, next one was (I think) a false water cobra. and finally (I think again) a albino retic. He then explained they weren't the venomous ones and revealed a cobra and all I noticed was it was a perspex locked box.
Anyway a girl from the crowd came up to hold the retic and put her face down towards its face and I'm just about to say 'I wouldn't do that' and the handler put his hand between the girl and snake.

See a year ago i'd have enjoyed it for the comedy. Whats happened to me.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 18/04/2011 : 18:03:14
I saw it too I was thinkin the same as you lotabob.
Mouse Posted - 18/04/2011 : 16:12:36
well, it's not that it wouldn't be, because if you're dumb enough to stick your face in a strange snakes way, then yeah!! hehe

More the fact that the snake would get bad press.
Sta~ple Posted - 15/04/2011 : 12:43:40
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

See a year ago i'd have enjoyed it for the comedy. Whats happened to me.

How can you not think someone getting bitten in the face isn't funny? XD
Invalid User Posted - 15/04/2011 : 11:40:34
Ah, I saw this too last night but was on the phone so had the tv on mute! Did wonder what was going on. Will watch it on catch up later :)
Mole Posted - 15/04/2011 : 11:10:37
Ha! glad i was not on my own, and I have not got much experience, but me too I was thinking those snakes are not venomous then doh what a stupid thing to do, she was a bit of a tit to begin with tho, jumping up and fronting up to Russell
Alyson19802 Posted - 15/04/2011 : 10:18:27
OMG I thought the exact same thing even if you have no experience or knowledge on snakes surely common sense would prevail.
Mort13 Posted - 15/04/2011 : 10:07:06
Heh,heh I too am a snake nerd and my son is nerding it with me even though he's only 8!
It amazes me the amount of documentaries etc out there about snakes that show images of the wrong species etc.
Newbie Posted - 15/04/2011 : 09:37:38
Hate to think how much damage a retic could do if it got stage fright! You've just become a great advocate for snakes now Lota lol you don't like to see them messed about! Good viewing choice, I love Russell Howards Good News to!
Mouse Posted - 15/04/2011 : 08:20:12
HAHAHA oh dear! Surely there is a part of your brain that says 'I'm on television, if this snake bites my face, I'll look like a right tit!' ;)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000