The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Growth spurt

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrsA82 Posted - 01/04/2011 : 11:00:49
Think we are having one ( or should I say 2!!) 9g in 6 days for Harry and Calypso!! Couldn't believe it when I put them on scales Harrys gone from 23g to 32g and calypso from 26g to 35g. It's amazing what fuzzies do!!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MrsA82 Posted - 01/04/2011 : 16:56:23
We have just euthanized our first 9 bit sad but gotta be done. Now have 3 baby mice and 6 baby rats all growing nicely :)
Invalid User Posted - 01/04/2011 : 16:00:22
Same here lol, just had my first litter of 8 babies!

Edit, not me personally! One of the mice has just had 8 babies
MrsA82 Posted - 01/04/2011 : 15:47:46
They must of been tiny mice I had then. Although we have just started needing our own now so can make them the size we need!
Mort13 Posted - 01/04/2011 : 14:57:10
Woo,Harry and Calypso are doing great!
The small mice at the pet shop I get my snakes food from are HUGE compared to fuzzies! I'm glad they have hoppers there to be honest as it'd be a massive leap in size.
Invalid User Posted - 01/04/2011 : 14:01:18
According to TSM their small mice are between 8 and 14g so thats quite a difference and I would say that was a small, small mouse. I haven't weighed mine but the small mice I buy are much bigger than fuzzies so probably nearer 14g.
MrsA82 Posted - 01/04/2011 : 13:49:06
Can I just ask something? The fuzzies she are on are about 6/7g I brought a small mouse for our non feeding royal and it was only 8g?? So was that incredibly small or have I got large fuzzies lol. Just wondering if 8g is average small mouse size, if it would benefit her to have small mice instead of fuzzies
Invalid User Posted - 01/04/2011 : 12:30:18
Wait till they are on small mice! Mine are growing so fast now they are shedding every 3 weeks!!
lotabob Posted - 01/04/2011 : 12:21:23
When Spot switched from pinkies to fuzzies he almost doubled his own weight in a month. Was amazing. He's just gone onto mice so I'm monitoring this next growth spurt. Its always good to keep weight records if only to marvel at them.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000