The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Just picked up my Boa

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 29/03/2011 : 11:39:50
Was at the shop at opening time, how sad is that but anyway. he's currently sitting on top of his coconut hide taking in his surroundings.

So this is Sanke (think cool runnings) a CB Dec 10.

My apologies for the hideous photo quality, he wasn't about to stay still and I wasn't about to put the flash on.

**mod edit - Sig removed, too big. Please see http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428 for more info***
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kat Posted - 29/03/2011 : 23:55:52
I'm in Fermanagh so it's about the same from here to go to CR or to Dublin. Haven't been to Rep shop in Dublin yet, both my hatchlings came from CR. Apparently they're getting a bumper delivery of corns in ... Must ... resist ...
lotabob Posted - 29/03/2011 : 23:34:19
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

I will try and film her next feed. Just don't laugh at my hand shaking while I hold the mouse!!

I wont laugh, I'll be the same.

quote:
Originally posted by Kat

I think hubby is very glad that I don't live any closer to Belfast! I can window shop quite enough without actually being able to get up there. There was a very cute beardie in the last time I was up.

I live in the City Centre about 5 minutes away from City Reptiles. I love it in there, they had rainbow Boas I had to put my blinkers on and stay focused on todays tasks, pick up the Boa and buy in the months supply of micicles.
Kat Posted - 29/03/2011 : 23:17:38
I think hubby is very glad that I don't live any closer to Belfast! I can window shop quite enough without actually being able to get up there. There was a very cute beardie in the last time I was up.
Invalid User Posted - 29/03/2011 : 23:17:05
I will try and film her next feed. Just don't laugh at my hand shaking while I hold the mouse!!
lotabob Posted - 29/03/2011 : 23:06:53
quote:
Originally posted by Kat

Where did you get him? CR?

Yeah he is a City Reptiles snake.

quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

She's great to handle and as calm as anything, just like to scare her mouse lol

Thats good that she is calm in hand. I bet its really funny, you should film it just incase she ever stops doing it and show it off to us.
Invalid User Posted - 29/03/2011 : 22:58:12
She's great to handle and as calm as anything, just like to scare her mouse lol
Kat Posted - 29/03/2011 : 22:58:04
Where did you get him? CR?
lotabob Posted - 29/03/2011 : 22:53:58
HAHA you've got a right moody madam, Sanke seems calm enough and hasn't hissed at me (yet). I can't wait to feed him I really can't.
Invalid User Posted - 29/03/2011 : 22:28:50
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Cheers everyone, my neck has near broken today craning to watch him whizzing round his RUB. Going to be a long wait for Sunday, thats feeding day at the living room zoo and I'll attempt to feed him though he has that look of a striking scary around food type of snake.

Nice boa!

I fed mine a few days ago and wow! She had to scare the mouse to death first by hissing at it and then striking at it. All while I'm pooping myself holding the mouse in tongs. She finally decided it was scared to death and she struck and held on then ate it without hesitation!!

Can't wait to feed her again. It was awsome!
Mort13 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 22:13:08
Ooh,congrats. He's so cute. Good luck Sunday lol!
lotabob Posted - 29/03/2011 : 22:05:20
Cheers everyone, my neck has near broken today craning to watch him whizzing round his RUB. Going to be a long wait for Sunday, thats feeding day at the living room zoo and I'll attempt to feed him though he has that look of a striking scary around food type of snake.
gmac Posted - 29/03/2011 : 21:41:11
liking this one lotabob
gingerpony Posted - 29/03/2011 : 12:18:18
congrats

can't go wrong with a boa
suz62 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 12:15:15
yay congrats.
Red123 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 12:03:28
Awww bet you are pleased he's finally home.
Newbie Posted - 29/03/2011 : 11:49:40
Awww congrats!
lrv2307 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 11:43:04
lookin good there lota :) congrats on the latest family member lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000