The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What do you think about this price?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 10:30:45
Just been talking to someone who lives close by to me about some snakes they are selling. They want £150 for an albino king snakes cb late 10 and 2 grey rat snakes cb early 10. Thought this was a bit steep considering i know that they got the rat snakes locally at less than £20 each. The price is for the snakes with no set ups. What do you think would be a fare price for them individually and as a lot? Also what sort of price would the king of cost as hatchling?

Thanks
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 29/03/2011 : 11:35:26
Shop price max here for a cal king is about £80 and I live in Northern Ireland, reptiles are expensive here.
Lealou1 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 11:30:42
Seams like they are trying to maks profit! I'd just say to them what you have said in your post! If they wount come down on price then leave it
gingerpony Posted - 29/03/2011 : 11:29:55
have a look through some classifieds and get a feel for private sale prices.......
Red123 Posted - 29/03/2011 : 11:28:27
So what would you say is a more realistic price inparticular for the albino king? A local shop sell cali kings for £48 so i know £50 is way over the top.
gingerpony Posted - 29/03/2011 : 11:20:45
seems more like shop prices than private sale prices to me, i certainly wouldn't pay that!
Ailsa Posted - 29/03/2011 : 10:54:28
I'm no snake expert, in fact only just starting - hoping to have my first corn in a few weeks, £150 is a lot especially without the set up, maybe you should try looking somewhere else.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000