The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Any other excited people waiting on new snakies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ailsa Posted - 28/03/2011 : 19:22:40
Dead excited about getting my new corn snake baby.

Well got myself all set up for my new snakey when I get her, all I've got to add is a heat mat stat and digi thermomoter, will pick that up before snakey arrives.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 28/03/2011 : 23:21:22
I'm still waiting on final decision from the Long Haired Major about HER suggestion when she saw 'bino burms advertised.
Might have to sacrifice space that was supposed to be put aside for ackies.
Ailsa Posted - 28/03/2011 : 23:11:13
Cool Lixra, I'm hopefully going to get a bloodred, if not got Okeetee, Strawberry, Sunkissed, Crimson, Sunglow as back up choices and good Mort13 hopefully not long now for you ;)
Mort13 Posted - 28/03/2011 : 23:01:30
I tracked down a pair of house snakes over a month ago and I'm still waiting. Had their little houses set up for weeks and been waiting for them to start feeding. Feels like forever!!
Had an email today saying the males feeding well and the female took her first pinkie last night so hopefully it won't be too long now.
Lixra Posted - 28/03/2011 : 22:53:29
Not getting anything in the near future, but I'm going to the Doncaster show this June, hoping for a nice Cinder pair
vivtastic Posted - 28/03/2011 : 22:40:27
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

i really can't wait to get my snakey and just discovered the place im gettin it from can source the morph i want, so pleased, just got my digi thermometer and heat mat stat to buy, the stat I found a cheap place online to buy from.

What morph did you finally decide to go for?.Did you manage to source it locally in the end?.
Ailsa Posted - 28/03/2011 : 22:30:16
i really can't wait to get my snakey and just discovered the place im gettin it from can source the morph i want, so pleased, just got my digi thermometer and heat mat stat to buy, the stat I found a cheap place online to buy from.
Laws Posted - 28/03/2011 : 22:24:24
im awaiting an email on a royal male in need of a new home , im excited and i dont even no if we are having him yet! lol
kdlang Posted - 28/03/2011 : 21:40:27
I'm really excited about fetching my 2 hoggies at the weekend. I've wanted a hoggie since I got my first snake so can't wait to pick this pair up. The down side is I'v had to promise my sons no more snakes for a while :(
lotabob Posted - 28/03/2011 : 21:30:19
Go you with the GTP, I'm just putting the finishing touches to a viv plan for such a high humidity beasty. Will hope to have it built and running within 2 months.
lrv2307 Posted - 28/03/2011 : 21:21:22
im waiting on doogles hatchies for this year, and planning on at least another two snakes lol, a milk and a green tree python

always excited lol, my bf even told me to get a part time job at a local reptile store to curb my broodyness lol

we all know how you feel lol
Strawb Posted - 28/03/2011 : 20:38:27
I re-house lost and found snakes, so it all depends what the future brings. I think the amount of exotics wandering around the countryside (or towns) will increase in the future, so I'm sure my collection will grow, missus allowing.
But like everyone else here I to get hopelessly excited when something turns up.
lotabob Posted - 28/03/2011 : 19:33:57
Hogg Island Boa! I go pick it up tomorrow. Very excited.
Invalid User Posted - 28/03/2011 : 19:27:24
I got a new snake coming tomorrow, another new one on monday then a couple more at some point soon!

Very excited about getting them all!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000