The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Displat at Degree show!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 17/03/2011 : 23:31:34
Hi All,

As some of you know, I'm a final year student at Loughborough University, working this year to create some new innovative products for the rep/apmhib world!

What I'd like your opinions on, is what should I display in a 1m Terrarium at the Degree showcase at the end of the year?

I even created a survey Only one question, so 10 seconds at most!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WKPR5ZV

Really appreciate the time guys, thanks!
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thante Posted - 19/03/2011 : 21:10:33
If its your final show you need something that will stand out as being different to everything else, Picking something more unusual that people don't see often (or hid away alot) would catch more attention. So I'd go for something rainforesty, the frogs would make it a bit more interactive as people can spend a little time spotting them.

I'm planning for my MA show this year :P doing lots of work with laser cutting.
Katie.Dublin Posted - 18/03/2011 : 20:40:50
i voted for beardies! Because there's no chance of them hiding away..! If you put them in the one spot they'll be too lazy to move:P
Mort13 Posted - 18/03/2011 : 19:22:26
Voted for ETB,pacman frog and tree frogs. Thought there'd more of a chance of people being able to spot them lol.
eeji Posted - 18/03/2011 : 18:25:03
tree frogs or cresties :)
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/03/2011 : 10:32:51
I went for tree frogs and mossy frogs, from a display as well as an animal point of view.
herriotfan Posted - 18/03/2011 : 08:52:47
Voted. Good luck!
Sammysnake Posted - 18/03/2011 : 07:54:15
I went for the emrald boa and/or frogs - something really bright and beautiful to catch people's eye and draw them in to look at your project. Hope it's received well.
oakleyman18 Posted - 18/03/2011 : 07:48:50
Lol yeah it is late, but I've been making the project for the last 6 months or so. Just need to decide what to display. The Viv can acclimatise to any given environment, rainforest or desert, so any animal can be kept inside
Sta~ple Posted - 18/03/2011 : 07:35:14
Isn't it a bit late to be starting new projects O.o; although maybe you finish really late lol.
oakleyman18 Posted - 17/03/2011 : 23:35:05
Cheers! Winning vote shall receive a happy home!
lotabob Posted - 17/03/2011 : 23:33:58
Thre you are, I went for tree frogs, more to see than a hiding snake or boring beardy. lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000