The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 new snakey , i didnt kno just how addictive !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 15/03/2011 : 22:03:40
well i have wanted another one since the day after we had kyle , sarah said no haha , but if we found a caramel motley she may changed her mind and as it happens we found one and brought her home today , her name is kodi and shes lovely . i couldnt sleep a wink last nite knowing we were getting her! ive been amde to promise i wont ask for another one for a year tho.....
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lucy1012 Posted - 16/03/2011 : 20:26:17
I must admit day 4 of having my first I am considering a 2nd ;-)
Newbie Posted - 16/03/2011 : 18:56:17
They're seriously addictive! I've been planning for another for ages! Kodi's stunning
Laws Posted - 16/03/2011 : 18:34:49
i went on earlier and have alot of others i would like . hmmm i dont think i can wriggle out of the promise i made haha , i will just show her to the site and see if she picks any too as a future new addition! i wouldnt kno how to store loads tho , however we do have a big study...she mentioned getting rid of the big wall computer desk thing...ooo im hatching a plan.... *rubs hands together..* lol
herriotfan Posted - 16/03/2011 : 18:26:38
quote:
Originally posted by Laws

well she said i could have kodi as long as it was a caramel motley , i jumped at the chance and was like "ok sure sure whichever ever colour u like" heheh ;) and shes a beaut . she mentioned last nite she likes bright colours to , maybe i can show her some pics on ians viv , i will wait a few weeks tho hehe , her bday is in july...could be an idea.... oh no now im thinking of a 3rd!! haha :P

If you look on 'iansviv' you'll be looking at much more than just number 3......the wish list will go on and on!!!!!
Laws Posted - 16/03/2011 : 13:13:04
well she said i could have kodi as long as it was a caramel motley , i jumped at the chance and was like "ok sure sure whichever ever colour u like" heheh ;) and shes a beaut . she mentioned last nite she likes bright colours to , maybe i can show her some pics on ians viv , i will wait a few weeks tho hehe , her bday is in july...could be an idea.... oh no now im thinking of a 3rd!! haha :P
Mort13 Posted - 16/03/2011 : 13:09:42
Hmm,welcome to the club. I too didn't realise how addictive they were till it was too late!
Sounds like you need to get her to have a look on ians vivarium,its guaranteed to bring her round to the idea of snakey No.3.
Or,maybe you could buy one for her birthday lol!
Laws Posted - 16/03/2011 : 12:53:21
heheh well i have got the name picked for the net one and would like an anery motley maybe , but i have to leave it to the OH to either want one sooner than a year or wait for a year before i ask haha (the conditions to her saying yes to kodi) lol . xx
LynneM_212 Posted - 16/03/2011 : 10:15:26
Thats a gorgeous snake, great markings !!
Invalid User Posted - 16/03/2011 : 09:54:45
Very pretty new addition.

herriotfan Posted - 16/03/2011 : 09:35:52
Won't be long before you get snake number 3!!!!!
Laws Posted - 15/03/2011 : 22:35:05
o no im totally bans for a year , unless she wants one first hehe , i played my face to get kodi , shes a stunner for sure . i saw a lovely little anery the other day who i almost brought so maybe that wll be the next ! can u look @ the pics i posted to see if her home looks ok? xx
lotabob Posted - 15/03/2011 : 22:31:04
Awww cute little fella, lovely markings, motleys are so pretty.

A promise when refering to snakes is pointless, I look forward to seeing what you get next.
Laws Posted - 15/03/2011 : 22:29:23
posted some pics on photo page after writing this :)
sparkaly Posted - 15/03/2011 : 22:15:33
Ohhhhh very nice :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000